So let's say you're a new member of the Order, fighting the good fight.

#421Ultrakill876xPosted 3/27/2013 7:13:40 PM
I say do choice D. Now that you've healed up enough to where you only feel slightly sore, why not go grab some grub. in the entire point you've been here after the bosch mission, you haven't been shown to have eaten anything during that time-frame and I do think your stomach's current condition agrees with me. Plus, some coffee can help get those synapses firing again.

Afterwards, Choice E. You could do with a bit of a workout to get back in shape to make up for the time you were "out" if ya get me. And after you feel good enough in the gym, go spar with dick (choice A), stir up some witty banter, get some talking going between you two, and see what becomes of it. Then afterwards lets do some surveillance on the city, both physical and internet wise (choice C), maybe you can see if there's anything for you to do that could be a slight break from the bosch mission you've been through
---
"I absolve you of all of your sins, now get the **** out"<-----------Machete
Xbox live GT: King Kickass99
#422EE4UPosted 3/27/2013 7:55:50 PM
First D followed by A then E afterwords. Seeing how well we match up to Dick should make a nice motivation of how hard we should work out in the gym.

Also while doing D light up a Baptism by Fire with Chelsea's Lighter to help our sigil mature and possibly the sigils of anyone that happens to be near us.

Question 26: So if a human possessed by a demon is basically someone with a permanent adrenaline rush, unable to feel pain, with every natural limiter on their body released, then what is a human possessed by a angel like?

Question 27: What is loaded in the revolver, hollowpoints or buckshot?
---
"Never give up, not till you wear the sky of the universe as your cape!"
-Atou A. Mahogany
#423busyjonPosted 3/27/2013 8:26:08 PM
i'll third the d,a,e choice, and also have a few questions of my own.

Is it possible to have demonic/angelic pets? And if so are they allowed in the order? Would the alchemy labs be the best place to learn about getting one if it is possible?
#424Orange00Posted 3/27/2013 9:18:49 PM(edited)
Woah, i had some catching up to do. I read all 42 pages yesterday :P now i'm hooked. Tc, this is the greatest thing to grace DmC boards, great you have enough motivation to keep this up!

anyways, I'll vote A. Dick, apart from being dick, seems like a good guy. Let's get our story rolling on why Vergil didn't want Dick along. Maybe we'll learn some tricks while at it as well, because he is a knuckle wearer as well.

if there's still time afterwards then C.

BTW, i tried that elevator hacking in real life without success :(
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#425GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 10:08:21 PM
EE4U posted...
Question 26: So if a human possessed by a demon is basically someone with a permanent adrenaline rush, unable to feel pain, with every natural limiter on their body released, then what is a human possessed by a angel like?

Question 27: What is loaded in the revolver, hollowpoints or buckshot?

26: In theory, the exact same. The effect of possession has less to do with being an angel/demon and more to do with rank/power.

27. Currently, hollowpoints.

busyjon posted...
Is it possible to have demonic/angelic pets? And if so are they allowed in the order? Would the alchemy labs be the best place to learn about getting one if it is possible?

You could theoretically bind a demon/angel's soul to an inanimate object (thus creating a Devil/Angel Arm) or to a movable-type construct (thus creating a golem), but that's no easy feat. Simply summoning an angel or demon is a strenuous process; binding them to an object (or person) is even more difficult, and requires a lot of concentration.

So, possible? Sure is. Allowed? Well... if done in the safety of the lab under Chelsea's supervision, maybe. But using them as living weapons, on your own? That's a ways away.
---
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran
#426malicemizerfanPosted 3/28/2013 1:06:14 PM
I say D, haven't had so much as a cup of coffee since this whole thing started. can't be collapsing from hunger mid-mission, it's such bad form.
---
Ah, beef jerky. Manliest of all snack foods!
#427busyjonPosted 3/28/2013 1:42:42 PM
speaking of binding one to an inanimate object. *imagines a self regenerating demonic body armor* would an inanimate object inherit the abilities of the demon? So for example if the demon we summoned was able to shoot lazers out of it's eyes would a demonic body armor have eyes and be able to shoot lazers out of it? Or would the demon only be able to modify the characteristics of the object itself? For the body armor example would it only be able to make it more durable and possibly be able to regenerate itself(this does not seem too far fetched unlike the eye lazer example lol) among other related effects

Also would a demon binded to an inanimate object be able to have sigils put onto it?

Sure it is a long ways away but it's interesting to think about and we would have to prepare early if we did want something like this to happen.
#428GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 9:04:34 PM
What you're asking is possible, yes. Just keep in mind that the object being possessed has to be receptive to the demon or angel's properties, you know?
---
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran
#429Ultrakill876xPosted 3/28/2013 9:47:44 PM
I got a question concerning the possession of humans by the angels or demons. Obviously they can change the structure of the possessed in question; for demons, its most likely going to be something worthy to be in a resident evil game, but what about the angels. If they possess a human and decide to change his form for whatever purpose, what would they make his body look like?

Would it be grotesque like a demon who got sharted on? Or would it be something more heavenly angel like.....or something still "eww, dats nasty"
---
"I absolve you of all of your sins, now get the **** out"<-----------Machete
Xbox live GT: King Kickass99
#430GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 12:03:09 AM
Think of the human body... exaggerated, made "graceful". Notice how in art, we make people look unrealistic, so we can better comprehend them?

Think the uncanny valley... but really, really deep. The uncanny chasm. Arms and legs the exact same length, fingers and toes the exact same length, eye sockets, nostrils, and mouth the exact same size, the body freakishly elongated, the skin waxy and reflective and overstretched.

Imagine someone trying to mathematically calculate beauty.

And failing.
---