So let's say you're a new member of the Order, fighting the good fight.

#431Rasendori124Posted 3/29/2013 5:09:00 AM
Get some food, Go workout, rest up then whoop dicks ass
---
You will never forget this Devil's power. You are not worthy as my opponent.- Vergil
PSN-DevilNeverCry124. Go read the Dark Tower Series by Stephen King!
#432malicemizerfanPosted 3/29/2013 4:27:33 PM
GrrMan posted...
Think of the human body... exaggerated, made "graceful". Notice how in art, we make people look unrealistic, so we can better comprehend them?

Think the uncanny valley... but really, really deep. The uncanny chasm. Arms and legs the exact same length, fingers and toes the exact same length, eye sockets, nostrils, and mouth the exact same size, the body freakishly elongated, the skin waxy and reflective and overstretched.

Imagine someone trying to mathematically calculate beauty.

And failing.

well, mathematically, that is an absolutely perfect human being based on what humans find attractive(symmetry and such) its just that humans recognize it as too perfect and thereby reject it.
---
Ah, beef jerky. Manliest of all snack foods!
#433GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 10:36:53 PM
But again, angels don't really understand human ideals and perspectives.

Imagine an elephant or a dolphin drawing a picture of a human from memory. It's similar, but... different in ways you don't quite grasp. But subconsciously, it's wrong. From your perspective.
---
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran
#434Orange00Posted 3/30/2013 3:45:43 AM
i think i know what you mean.. Body and face proportions being slightly off. Not too much to make it monstrous but enough to know it's unnatural. That's really disturbing.
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#435GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 7:46:39 PM
Anyone else?
---
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran
#436Tsuyoi3Posted 3/30/2013 8:52:50 PM
Hm...I'll go with EE's. I wanna take that guy on, but some grub would do us good.
---
Manliness transcends both space, and time.
#437GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 7:03:36 PM
Okay, final call.
---
#438busyjonPosted 4/3/2013 5:52:03 PM
any update coming soon?
#439EE4UPosted 4/4/2013 7:36:24 AM
So while we're waiting for the update I would like to have a discussion with my fellow voters. If we do get to the point where we can summon a demon or angel which do you think we should go for?

I think we should go for an angel. We may not know know their stance on human relations but we DO know they're at all out war with the demons, so... The enemy of my enemy and all that jive. Also, if this setting is close to the games timeline then all to most of the demons who oppose Mundus are in a prison at the bottom/reflection of a lake. That would greatly raise the chances of demon summoning a Mundus supporter... Not a good situation for the resistance I would say.

Your thoughts?
---
"Never give up, not till you wear the sky of the universe as your cape!"
-Atou A. Mahogany
#440Orange00Posted 4/4/2013 8:17:45 AM
ee4u, i agree on angel. Mostly out of pure curiosity, also it seems that demon's got a rather negative effect on humans. But i'd like to propose that getting our hands on some offensive magic would be our first priority, in whatever form it might be.
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!