So let's say you're a new member of the Order, fighting the good fight.

#471busyjonPosted 4/16/2013 9:32:41 PM
E then C for me. No need to further make our wounds worse for now, might be a good idea to find out whats happening outside and around.
#472Orange00Posted 4/17/2013 12:58:40 AM
E and then C for me too. Have a little chat with Dick and then see if there's anything going on.
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#473EE4UPosted 4/17/2013 7:09:15 AM
E until we're done smoking then D/F. Lets go get some flowers and visit our parents grave at the cemetery to pay our respects, what with it being the anniversary they got hitched and all that. If memory serves they should still be under that large gaudy angel statue that probably cost more to make than they could ever earn in their lives. Afterwords we should check in with our baby sister to see how she is holding up. It may have been years sense the folks passed but she still cries like a baby over it to this day. She was still sharing an apartment with our health nut dietitian of an older sister when we were last in touch, so may as well stop by there to check in with her, confirm we're alive & (relatively) well, and to stave off that missing person report for another few months.
---
"Never give up, not till you wear the sky of the universe as your cape!"
-Atou A. Mahogany
#474GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 10:14:44 PM
... Interesting. More votes, people!
---
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran
#475EE4UPosted 4/18/2013 8:10:08 AM
I have a friend that I know votes on this so more will come in time I'm sure.

Now I have a one time proposition to offer to those whom have voted already. To the first person to do this; if you change your vote to mine, after 3 more voting sessions have passed I promise to vote for whatever you vote for once the 4th voting session pops up.

That's right, this is a personal guarantee from me to the first person to change their current vote to my vote. Once that 4th voting session rolls around you can rest assured that your vote will have the power of 2 behind it, with no alterations. In fact, if for some reason I have voted before you have had the chance to vote I promise to change my vote to WHATEVER it is that you decide to vote for once you do so.

So, who is it going to be?
---
"Never give up, not till you wear the sky of the universe as your cape!"
-Atou A. Mahogany
#476malicemizerfanPosted 4/18/2013 8:38:25 AM
not me. My parents are alive and kicking, and trying to force a past on everyone else kind of messes with the idea behind the story, that it really could just be any of us. Forcing a past significantly limits that immersion in the story.
---
Ah, beef jerky. Manliest of all snack foods!
#477GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 8:06:05 PM
The choice is yours, people. I merely write the story.
---
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran
#478ArcRay20Posted 4/18/2013 8:12:41 PM(edited)
EE4U posted...
E until we're done smoking then D/F. Lets go get some flowers and visit our parents grave at the cemetery to pay our respects, what with it being the anniversary they got hitched and all that. If memory serves they should still be under that large gaudy angel statue that probably cost more to make than they could ever earn in their lives. Afterwords we should check in with our baby sister to see how she is holding up. It may have been years sense the folks passed but she still cries like a baby over it to this day. She was still sharing an apartment with our health nut dietitian of an older sister when we were last in touch, so may as well stop by there to check in with her, confirm we're alive & (relatively) well, and to stave off that missing person report for another few months.

im throwing my ring in the hat with this guy.
E until we're done smoking then D/F
---
Always remember: For every five minutes, you waste an hour. -Arc Ray
PSN: Arc_Ray
#479Orange00Posted 4/18/2013 10:55:35 PM
EE4U, I don't really have any problems with the backstory you've come up with, but at the same time I sort of agree with malicemizerfan with the immersion part..

Besides I'd like to see the next mission asap, so scouting we go!

BTW, GrrMan, What would the name of this project be? Also what is this? fan fiction RPG? pen n paper RPG? I'd like to make somekind of an ad to my sig to possibly lure some more people here, if that's just okay with you.
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#480GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 11:06:53 PM
Devil May Cry reboot prequel choose your own adventure with RPG elements. Or something.

Devil May Cry:
Apocrypha

Or something, I don't know. It's basically free DLC!
---