So let's say you're a new member of the Order, fighting the good fight.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. So let's say you're a new member of the Order, fighting the good fight.

User Info: Orange00

Orange00
3 years ago#481
Hah! Got a nice ring to it! :D
Devil May Cry: Apocrypha --Devil May Cry reboot prequel choose your own adventure with RPG elements. Or something-- Join the fight on a DmC-board near you!

User Info: EE4U

EE4U
3 years ago#482
I always referred to this as "DmC: Devil May Cry - The Order" myself.

Also, wouldn't it make more sense to have "join the resistance" instead of "join the fight"?
"Never give up, not till you wear the sky of the universe as your cape!"
-Atou A. Mahogany

User Info: Orange00

Orange00
3 years ago#483
fixed. :)

DmC - The Order sounds good too. I got fixated with the term "demonocracy" (or was it "demoncracy") TC used pretty early on. So I'd suggest DmC - Demonocracy. But I'll change my sig to whatever people agree on in the end. I'd say naturally GrrMan got the final word for it.
Devil May Cry: Apocrypha --Devil May Cry reboot prequel choose your own adventure with RPG elements. Or something-- Join the resistance on a DmC-board near you!

User Info: EE4U

EE4U
3 years ago#484
I vote for "DmC: Devil May Cry - The Order" as the title is very exact, what with the story mainly involving us doing stuff as part of The Order from DmC: Devil May Cry after all. Also I think the title would have a bit more sound of originality to it as opposed if Apocrypha was used, but then, I may just be overestimating the popularity of Fate/Apocrypha. Also Demonocracy was the term used in the story, as for it being used in the title... "DmC: Devil May Cry - Demonocracy" does have a nice ring of originality to it, but it feels like its not sending the right message to me for some reason.
"Never give up, not till you wear the sky of the universe as your cape!"
-Atou A. Mahogany

User Info: GrrMan

GrrMan
3 years ago#485
Didn't even think of Fate/Apocrypha, actually. Hell, I've never played any Nasu stuff minus Tsukihime.

Anyways, The Order it is.
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran

GrrMan
3 years ago#486
More votes, anyone?
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran

User Info: Tsuyoi3

Tsuyoi3
3 years ago#487
I'm going with EE4U on this. Same vote as him.
Manliness transcends both space, and time.

GrrMan
3 years ago#488
Anyone else?

GrrMan
3 years ago#489
Five votes? C'mon. A little more.

User Info: Ultrakill876x

Ultrakill876x
3 years ago#490
To put my vote in, I think we should Transition into shooting a bit, get some practice with bosch's revolver just in-case. Then after we feel that we're done and good, we could go to the server room and check out if there's any **** happening in the city. Best to scout it out before we make any decisions to go after anymore demonic targets and the like
"I absolve you of all of your sins, now get the **** out"<-----------Machete
Xbox live GT: King Kickass99
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. So let's say you're a new member of the Order, fighting the good fight.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived