So let's say you're a new member of the Order, fighting the good fight.

#481Orange00Posted 4/19/2013 1:30:02 AM(edited)
Hah! Got a nice ring to it! :D
---
Devil May Cry: Apocrypha --Devil May Cry reboot prequel choose your own adventure with RPG elements. Or something-- Join the fight on a DmC-board near you!
#482EE4UPosted 4/19/2013 2:25:20 AM
I always referred to this as "DmC: Devil May Cry - The Order" myself.

Also, wouldn't it make more sense to have "join the resistance" instead of "join the fight"?
---
"Never give up, not till you wear the sky of the universe as your cape!"
-Atou A. Mahogany
#483Orange00Posted 4/19/2013 3:47:07 AM(edited)
fixed. :)

DmC - The Order sounds good too. I got fixated with the term "demonocracy" (or was it "demoncracy") TC used pretty early on. So I'd suggest DmC - Demonocracy. But I'll change my sig to whatever people agree on in the end. I'd say naturally GrrMan got the final word for it.
---
Devil May Cry: Apocrypha --Devil May Cry reboot prequel choose your own adventure with RPG elements. Or something-- Join the resistance on a DmC-board near you!
#484EE4UPosted 4/19/2013 11:11:16 AM
I vote for "DmC: Devil May Cry - The Order" as the title is very exact, what with the story mainly involving us doing stuff as part of The Order from DmC: Devil May Cry after all. Also I think the title would have a bit more sound of originality to it as opposed if Apocrypha was used, but then, I may just be overestimating the popularity of Fate/Apocrypha. Also Demonocracy was the term used in the story, as for it being used in the title... "DmC: Devil May Cry - Demonocracy" does have a nice ring of originality to it, but it feels like its not sending the right message to me for some reason.
---
"Never give up, not till you wear the sky of the universe as your cape!"
-Atou A. Mahogany
#485GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 12:25:04 PM
Didn't even think of Fate/Apocrypha, actually. Hell, I've never played any Nasu stuff minus Tsukihime.

Anyways, The Order it is.
---
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran
#486GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 11:09:41 PM
More votes, anyone?
---
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..." - Khalil Gibran
#487Tsuyoi3Posted 4/20/2013 10:28:56 AM
I'm going with EE4U on this. Same vote as him.
---
Manliness transcends both space, and time.
#488GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 12:36:40 PM
Anyone else?
---
#489GrrMan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 11:39:07 PM
Five votes? C'mon. A little more.
---
#490Ultrakill876xPosted 4/22/2013 6:02:44 AM
To put my vote in, I think we should Transition into shooting a bit, get some practice with bosch's revolver just in-case. Then after we feel that we're done and good, we could go to the server room and check out if there's any **** happening in the city. Best to scout it out before we make any decisions to go after anymore demonic targets and the like
---
"I absolve you of all of your sins, now get the **** out"<-----------Machete
Xbox live GT: King Kickass99