Guys.. Who's Tameem? (honestly)

#11UnknownWinPosted 1/24/2013 1:45:34 PM
LordMe posted...
thepatrickpet posted...
Interesting.. So him and motomu toriyama from square enix is probably on the same bad level as a director I assume? although I doubt anyone can top toriyama in the worst video game director in my list

I would say they are tied... They both think they are the greatest thing in gaming, and don't care about what the fans are asking for.

I hate people like that.
They're lying to themselves.
#12Pesmerga255Posted 1/24/2013 1:47:12 PM
Molyneux is made of empty promises.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#13ZeroX91Posted 1/24/2013 1:48:52 PM
Aiddon posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
thepatrickpet posted...
Interesting.. So him and motomu toriyama from square enix is probably on the same bad level as a director I assume? although I doubt anyone can top toriyama in the worst video game director in my list

Peter Molyneux? lol

Molyneux is at least willing to admit mistakes and he never insults fans. Tam Tam and Toriyama...they're just jerks

True, and he can be pretty entertaining. I'm probably still sore about how Fable 2/3 ended up. lol
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibyOMDcyO3U
#14darkdragon_9600Posted 1/24/2013 1:49:22 PM
thepatrickpet posted...

Peter Molyneux? lol

PM wants to do what he says. Only he dreams too much.

I don't think Tameem ca-
From: Tameem Antoniades | Posted: 10/15/2010 6:66:66 PM | #666
I don't care

Ninja'd.
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#15omerta07Posted 1/25/2013 10:43:54 AM
the ninja theory employee that all 'antis' hate because he didnt tolerate their EXCESSIVE ****** and moaning , example :
tameem : dmc reboot on the way guys !
antis : WE DONT WANT A REBOOT
tameem : well im sorry to hear that guys but that decisions been made and were moving on , at least give this a chance ok ?
antis : WE DONT WANT A REBOOT
tameem : . . . guys i dont know what to say . . between capcom and us that decisions been made . we're going to do our best with the franchise moving forward , just take a wait and see approach and you might like what you see
antis : WE DONT WANT A REBOOT ! WE HATE YOU ! YOURE THE ANTI-CHRIST ! DIIIIEEEE !
tameem : :-/
#16SolRagnaVorraPosted 1/25/2013 10:46:41 AM
darkdragon_9600 posted...
thepatrickpet posted...

Peter Molyneux? lol

PM wants to do what he says. Only he dreams too much.

I don't think Tameem ca-
From: Tameem Antoniades | Posted: 10/15/2010 6:66:66 PM | #666
I don't care

Ninja'd.

Don't you mean....Ninja Theory'd!? HAHAHAHAHA........yeah i'll go stab myself now.