DmC tops charts in Japan too but AGAIN fails to top DMC4

#61Capitan_KidPosted 1/24/2013 3:44:30 PM
AsimLeonheart posted...
HellFire-Bahamu posted...
AsimLeonheart posted...
Yay! Another topic saying the say thing another topic said before! Even the same arguments.
I don't even see the point in this if there's bound to be another topic saying the same thing in 3 days -.-
This is worst than Reddit. Reports after reports after reports....

Well, we "antis' have the right to celebrate our victory as well. LOL. Just like when the pros celebrated the high review ratings and rubbed them in our faces. But we knew what was coming after the high reviews and that was LOW SALES.

I'm not hating on antis. In hating on both sides. I don't care about antis victory, cause I view it to be sad and petty and I didn't care about pros victories cause it was being boastful and Overzealous. I'd prefer if everyone just shut up, if you like the game, talk about the game and not bash those that dislike it and antis go pay attention to something they actually enjoy and stop cluttering up this board. I simply want unrealistic things apparently.

I understand your feelings but the problem is we "Antis" are the original fans who have been starving for a proper DMC game for the past 5 years. We wanted hardcore gameplay and continuation/conclusion of the story. Instead we got this DmC and ravings by everyone that it is the best DMC game ever. That is why we have been bitter and angry. If this game succeeded then we never would have seen a DMC5. The failure of DmC meant possibility of DMC5 getting released. That is why the "Antis" hate and oppose this game.

That is a ludicrous assumption with no proof behind it. It's about as crazy as assuming that if this game does not sell then both Devil May Crys will be scrapped. Capcom never said that they were ditching the DMC series for DmC.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#62CarpetfluffPosted 1/24/2013 3:53:38 PM
Ibuki_Lord posted...
darkdragon_9600 posted...
<
Bad logic. This is a reboot and a new studio, which should bring back interest. Not to mention it's supposed to attract new players and the user base is much bigger.

Even worse logic, reboots rarely get people excited or wanting more of the game. Reboots bring a rather large amount of critics and negativity.

Heh, too true. It's like he never noticed the tidal wave of nerdrage on these very pages.
#63wh0_kn0wsPosted 1/24/2013 3:55:31 PM
wait

there's people in japan that actually paid for this?
---
it's simple. just be nice.
#64darkdragon_9600Posted 1/24/2013 3:56:36 PM
Ibuki_Lord posted...
<
Bad logic. This is a reboot and a new studio, which should bring back interest. Not to mention it's supposed to attract new players and the user base is much bigger.

Even worse logic, reboots rarely get people excited or wanting more of the game. Reboots bring a rather large amount of critics and negativity.

Heh, too true. It's like he never noticed the tidal wave of nerdrage on these very pages.

Aren't pros the ones claiming antis are a small part of the community? Seeing how CoD makes billions, and this reboot was made to attract new players, sales should be better. And as I said, people who disliked DMC4 would see it's a new studio and a new direction and would be interested, even if 4 was as bad as 2.

Logic: you fail at it.
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#65longstorm555Posted 1/24/2013 4:09:29 PM
seriously laughing at these topics

'GUYS! GUYS! THAT GAME WE HATE IS TOPPING CHARTS IN UK AND JAPAN AND IS DOING WELL BUT IT STILL FAILS TO TOP DMC4 HAHAHAHA SO IT SUCKS HAHAHAHAHA WE'RE RIGHT. WE ARE RIIIIIIIIIIGHHHHHHHT'.

wonder what will happen if tops charts in another place.

'GUYS
GUYS
NOW IT'S TOPPING CHARTS IN ANOTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD!
BUT NO WORRIES
IT STILL HASN'T BEATEN DMC4 SALES.'

...oh boy, the day it does beat DMC4 sales....
#66darkdragon_9600Posted 1/24/2013 4:11:57 PM

'GUYS! GUYS! THAT GAME WE HATE IS TOPPING CHARTS IN UK AND JAPAN AND IS DOING WELL BUT IT STILL FAILS TO TOP DMC4 HAHAHAHA SO IT SUCKS HAHAHAHAHA WE'RE RIGHT. WE ARE RIIIIIIIIIIGHHHHHHHT'.

'GUYS
GUYS
BUT NO WORRIES

More like:

DMC4 sales are the target. It's not doing as good as DMC4 did. GG Capcom, the market is bigger, yet you're doing worse so far.

At least that's what I mean when I post ._.
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#67HellFire-BahamuPosted 1/24/2013 4:13:22 PM
AsimLeonheart posted...
AsimLeonheart posted...
Yay! Another topic saying the say thing another topic said before! Even the same arguments.
I don't even see the point in this if there's bound to be another topic saying the same thing in 3 days -.-
This is worst than Reddit. Reports after reports after reports....

Well, we "antis' have the right to celebrate our victory as well. LOL. Just like when the pros celebrated the high review ratings and rubbed them in our faces. But we knew what was coming after the high reviews and that was LOW SALES.

I'm not hating on antis. In hating on both sides. I don't care about antis victory, cause I view it to be sad and petty and I didn't care about pros victories cause it was being boastful and Overzealous. I'd prefer if everyone just shut up, if you like the game, talk about the game and not bash those that dislike it and antis go pay attention to something they actually enjoy and stop cluttering up this board. I simply want unrealistic things apparently.

I understand your feelings but the problem is we "Antis" are the original fans who have been starving for a proper DMC game for the past 5 years. We wanted hardcore gameplay and continuation/conclusion of the story. Instead we got this DmC and ravings by everyone that it is the best DMC game ever. That is why we have been bitter and angry. If this game succeeded then we never would have seen a DMC5. The failure of DmC meant possibility of DMC5 getting released. That is why the "Antis" hate and oppose this game.

Breh, I was fan of the first one. I've played every game and I was waiting alongside you guys for a hardcore DmC game. Instead, I got this and I'm more than fine with the reimagining. Yes, I'm a Pro, but I understood the antis pain, but over time, I got over these petty disputes. I'm a grown ass man and a lot of this has just gotten childish. Lets all just play the victim, throw a tantrum, and blame everyone else for my behavior. I'm just completely over it and wish everyone else would get over this "I won" and "I told you so!" mentality. It makes us all look bad.
---
"I like the way you die, boy" -Django
#68longstorm555Posted 1/24/2013 4:14:35 PM

'GUYS
GUYS
BUT NO WORRIES

More like:

DMC4 sales are the target. It's not doing as good as DMC4 did. GG Capcom, the market is bigger, yet you're doing worse so far.

At least that's what I mean when I post ._.

capcom has horrible expectations. re6 did not live to its hype either, even though it did well and sold a lot, it didn't sell enough. same thing will happen to DmC. it's already happening.

the sales for dmc4 as well as re4 and 5 will not be reached any time soon, so it's foolish to compare.

then again, capcom and foolish go along like rice and beans.
#69darkdragon_9600Posted 1/24/2013 4:16:25 PM(edited)
Indeed they do >.>
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#70darkslayer001Posted 1/24/2013 4:25:54 PM
hoagie727 posted...
Yeah,

Because when I think I want increased sales I think, let's go with Ninja Theory.

Tameem has even admitted he doesn't care about commercial success.

Capcom knew they were taking a chance it would not sell well.

Tameem literally doesnt care about this game. Dont be naive, Capcom did this reboot to get a piece of the GoW sales, this is pure money grabbing mentality. Capom's logic and mental capacity has bin decreasing for a while now, so logic doesnt apply to them....