every now and then, people post DmC > DMC4

#21SHMYazooPosted 1/24/2013 4:12:44 PM
xxx000110000111 posted...
I think people know that DMC3 and DMC1 (in that order) are better than DmC, but DMC4 has a lot of problems that brings the overall quality of the game down. It's probably going to be compared to DmC for a long time because both games are a lot closer to one another than DMC2 is to DmC. The fact that both games also came out this generation is probably another factor why this is brought up, especially for those who started the series with DMC4.

You know, I never realized it until you pointed it out. There ARE a lot of people here who probably started with DMC4 and that means a lot, I mean, the first game you play in a series. Only retroactively did they play DMC1 to 3, when they were released in the HD Collection so that means they'll still have DMC4 up there in their personal lists.

Good job, man, I think you nailed it.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#22MoonBoundPosted 1/28/2013 11:12:22 PM
Omfg its not a twilight make over why the hek do people say that all because of the hair? The only main char in those movies that has black hair is a native american werewolf doofas while twilight is ok except for he last one wife makes me watch ok lol please so not ever put dmc i. the same context as twilight ever again please. And the game is amazing nothing easy except it has checkpoints like any other game people just hate change.
#23IamthekuzalolPosted 1/28/2013 11:20:17 PM(edited)
They just spent 60 bucks on such crappy game, to get over their feelings of inadequacy and incompetence, they must now convince themselves that they have just bought the "best game in the world."
#24MoonBoundPosted 1/28/2013 11:21:12 PM
Honestly I feel this game is a mix of 1 3 and 4 they combined the elements and turned it into an amazing game, I think people are to use to games like gow to enjoy the new dmc and and from someone who actually played dmc 1 in early teens ans continued to play them skipping 2 and buying the remakes beating on almost every mish on every difficulty mastering styles ans weapons dmc reboot is the best hands down while 3 being a breath behind your just not opened to this change your twisting your own perception. Its not because of 4 its because it is actually a good game and your simply in denial that might be the reason people like it.
#25Snipa_Wulf12Posted 1/28/2013 11:30:45 PM
MoonBound posted...
Honestly I feel this game is a mix of 1 3 and 4 they combined the elements and turned it into an amazing game, I think people are to use to games like gow to enjoy the new dmc and and from someone who actually played dmc 1 in early teens ans continued to play them skipping 2 and buying the remakes beating on almost every mish on every difficulty mastering styles ans weapons dmc reboot is the best hands down while 3 being a breath behind your just not opened to this change your twisting your own perception. Its not because of 4 its because it is actually a good game and your simply in denial that might be the reason people like it.

2 Things,

A.) Your opinion sucks.(JK but seriously man, best game of the series? Smh)

And

B.)Try using periods more often...and text breaks...and better grammar...and spelling...But seriously, it shouldn't be a chore trying to figure out what the heck youre talking about.
---
PSN:Snipa_Wulf
Trusty Patches...now 50% more trusty.-Lodiss
#26MoonBoundPosted 1/29/2013 6:40:13 PM(edited)
Typing on phone sorry. Big fingers you know.
#27BillysanPosted 1/29/2013 7:06:15 PM
You'll find a lot of DMC newbies saying this because they don't know anything about DMC and assume DMC4 was bad.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#28MoonBoundPosted 2/2/2013 5:30:15 PM
I have played eve dmc and im sorry bit dmc 4 is bad and neros grappling ability is nothing new regardless of ifinite air combos he was stills slow and had medicore animations.
#29syctheweilderPosted 2/2/2013 5:33:11 PM
grappling and air combos are not new and slow

...but when new dante does the exact same thing, it's fresh and new?

whaaa
#30Nick_KazamaPosted 2/2/2013 5:33:58 PM
People say DmC > DMC4 because they are stupid.
---
My harem -
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/NIck_Kazama/bunnyharuhi.jpg