every now and then, people post DmC > DMC4

#41MoonBoundPosted 2/3/2013 1:14:52 PM
Again your just being biased you cannot look at dmc objectively maybe you like the cheesy japanese voice acting and messy story of dmc 4 but that does not make dmc bad just because you do not like the fact it is now a serious story that is a silly and immature thing to do, I can easily go around and call beyonnette a bad game because I hated the voice acting and characters but that does not make it a bad game people appreciate that kind of thing I just so not like that style.

And yes dantes grappling is unique because its way more fluid , you cwn pull enemies to, more varied combo's and it makes more sens in the story. Its not fully new but much improved and has unique twists to it.
#42Rising_shadowPosted 2/3/2013 1:18:14 PM
Japanese voice what. DMC has only ever had English voice acting except for MvC3 and the anime.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#43NeoTStylePosted 2/3/2013 1:26:18 PM
why do you think people do this?

Because they've never played the DMC games but found out that the general consensus is that DMC4 is the least-liked good DMC game.
#44scorch109Posted 2/3/2013 1:31:09 PM
Or they didn't play to the point where you got dante and playing nero is worse then playing dmc2.
---
"The Bible is probably the most genocidal book ever written." Noam Chomsky
#45MoonBoundPosted 2/3/2013 6:29:12 PM(edited)
Japanese hired voice actors.in english much like anime voice actors in english.