How did I not notice this? Tameem put himself in the game (again...) *Spoilers?*

#1fifinamboPosted 1/24/2013 4:18:10 PM
Sorry if this is old, but I haven't seen anybody say this yet. In the (incredibly stupid) ending with the twitter response to the demons, the twitter status We Have Awoken is written to superninjatam.

Good job, Tamtam. You basically were Donte in this game and you're on twitter in the DmC game... What a legacy :/
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#2Crimsin_GibletPosted 1/24/2013 4:24:01 PM
He is so dum fo realz
---
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerFAQs 1.10
#3_Uwye_Posted 1/24/2013 4:29:01 PM
fifinambo posted...
Sorry if this is old, but I haven't seen anybody say this yet. In the (incredibly stupid) ending with the twitter response to the demons, the twitter status We Have Awoken is written to superninjatam.

personally the insert doesn't bother me. what bothers me is that his tweet HAD to be the one that is treated like this incredibly deep revelation. "WE HAVE AWOKEN!!!!"
#4robot777Posted 1/24/2013 4:30:20 PM
You do notice that the Dante model from 2010 looks nothing like the one in the final release right?

Tameem pretty much removed himself as "Dante" but put in his Twitter insead!
---
PSN: Jordan_Sifu SSFIVAE (Makoto, Evil Ryu)
www.youtube.com/mr6ixty4our My SSFIVAE Channel.
#5fifinambo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 4:38:25 PM
robot777 posted...
You do notice that the Dante model from 2010 looks nothing like the one in the final release right?

Tameem pretty much removed himself as "Dante" but put in his Twitter insead!

Their haircuts are both equally dumb, there's still hints of that first model that was modeled after Tameem in the newer Donte, Donte is basically Tameem's voice in this game...Still too much of a resemblance for me.
---
#6SHMYazooPosted 1/24/2013 4:49:09 PM
Except that you wouldn't know it his twitter if you weren't an internet weirdo that follows him even though you obviously hate him and his game. It's just a nod, just like in most movies when the protagonists are checking e-mails or a file full of names and they're normally the names of the people who worked in it.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#7bigdom93Posted 1/24/2013 6:22:18 PM
thank you, I was waiting for someone to address that elephant in the room
#8fifinambo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 6:31:20 PM
SHMYazoo posted...
Except that you wouldn't know it his twitter if you weren't an internet weirdo that follows him even though you obviously hate him and his game. It's just a nod, just like in most movies when the protagonists are checking e-mails or a file full of names and they're normally the names of the people who worked in it.

So just because I've seen his tweets bashing people and the OG franchise makes me a weirdo? Realllly reaching there, guy.
---
#9AkazoraPosted 1/24/2013 6:39:39 PM
Isn't the release version of Dante supposed to be a gaunt Tim Phillips or something?
#10HappyUnicorn101Posted 1/24/2013 7:06:25 PM
Wow, really? Antis are now ******** about Tameem sneaking his twitter on there? You guys have reached a new low. What's next? He put himself in the credits?

Well, at least it's not the same old complaints you guys have been repeating over and over again for the past few months.
---
"I really hope you were one of the hundreds of people i curb stomped today" - Typical basement dwellers living through their vidyagames