DMC4 was better than DMC2, but thats not saying much.

#11SasukefirePosted 1/24/2013 3:39:18 PM
mgs4fan540 posted...
boinybunny posted...
The dice level requires no luck whatsoever. If you stand next to it and hit it with your devil arm, it will always land on the number that is face up at the instant you hit it. The numbers also follow the same pattern each and every time. So if you want it to land on 6 - hit B (or circle) when the topside has a 6 on it - if you're slow, hit the button on the number before 6 (4 I think?)

Seriously - how can anybody who has played through DMC4 more than once not know that?

wait wait wait

So if the number on top is a 6, you can devil bringer punch it it becomes a 6 again?

What if you wanted a 4 or something? I'm confused

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXJPw3DUDdQ
---
I promised, didn't I? To show you a terror greater than Hell?
#12antking61Posted 1/24/2013 3:41:11 PM
mgs4fan540 posted...
What if you wanted a 4 or something? I'm confused

Then hit it when the top number is 4. As he said, it goes in a set rotation every time. You can predict what it will spin to next by this and just smacking it will land it on whatever it was on at the top. Want a 1? Hit it when it's 1. Want a 5? Hit it when it's 5.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#13SaydeWindsaurPosted 1/24/2013 3:45:31 PM(edited)
Dice game didn't take good luck or godly skills. Depending on how you wanted to go about it, getting the desired number only took either a little memorization (to get down the order of the numbers as they appeared top of the die) or the ability to press a button on the count of six. For instance, after seeing the number you want the die to land on appear on top of the die, you'd count 5 more die rotations and hit it on the 6th one.
#14LordChewbaccaPosted 1/24/2013 3:46:37 PM
THE DICE ROLL GAME IS RIGGED FOR THE USER. The dice followed a pattern so you could choose what you wanted to roll and finish the board without fighting anything if you didn't want to(Other than the forced boss fights in chp19), seriously people need to realise this....
---
"DMC4 is the best entry in the series"-AlexxShadenk777