DMC Dante vs DMC2,DMC3,DMC4 and DmC Dante.

#11PrimeSupergirlPosted 1/24/2013 8:40:57 PM
Quick notes.

Griffon claims Dante Surpassed sparda in DMC1, Mundus thought the opposite.
Until Dmc1 Dante got pissed off.

DMC2 Dante never got touched in the entire damm game 0_0, That's ridiculous for a main character to be that strong. (Ryu Hayabusa destroyed his all his enemies in ninja gaiden 2 without getting damaged as well story wise but you get the memo).

DMC3 Dante has the craziest over the top cutscenes, Movelist and powers, yet he is the weakest Storywise, somehow. ={

DMC4 Dante is the 2nd strongest of all the Dante's yet, his powers were not as OP. he had no time manipulation like the other 3, but his Devil trigger looked more powerful than DMC! and DMC3 Dante in Gameplay. (Except for Sparda DT in DMC1 and DMC2 Desperate DT).

The better question is if Nero can take on Dmc Reboot Donte in a 1v1.
Nero has beaten a God as well and crushed his face with his overpowered arm. He even managed to make Dante lose grip of his sword in their second fight, where Dante went serious.

The same Dante that beat a mundus level being in one hit after making fun of Abigail. (anime is considered Canon as well, Deal with it punks).

Nero>>>>>>>>>> Dmc Donte, Dmc Vergil.
#12PrimeSupergirlPosted 1/24/2013 8:46:10 PM
DMC4 Dante may have surpassed Sparda as well, it says so in the book. It does not say he ever surpassed Sparda in any game, just that some people in his universe think he did. Mundus considered Dante a Joke until he unleashed that sparda DT. On earth he wasn't worried about Dante at all until Trish came to help.
#13habbox77Posted 1/24/2013 8:59:47 PM
I wonder if DmC will try to bring Nero into the reboot universe...

Oh god why...
---
IGN: Tenabrus
PSN: Jet_Cobra
#14SlaveBladePosted 1/24/2013 9:03:03 PM
DmC Dante, he just devil triggers and all the others are helpless in the air.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#15SasukefirePosted 1/24/2013 9:06:43 PM
DMC1: Who are you guys?

DMC4: We're you, dumbass. We just keep screwing up and keep getting blown back to the computer terminal. Then we teleported here to try again.

DMC3: I know that, man! You told me last time.

DMC4: I'm not talking to you! I'm talking to the new you!

DMC3: Oh, right. Sorry about that. I'm still gonna get used to all this.

DMC2: Dumbass.

DMC3: Hey, shut up.

DMC: How did all you guys screw up?

DMC4: Well, when Tucker points the rocket launcher at us, I tried to explain the situation to everybody. By the time I finished answering questions the bomb went off and I got sent back in time.

DMC3: And then I teleported back and just decided to kill everybody that I could see.

DMC1: Why did you do that?

DMC3: I dunno. It seemed like fun. Think I went a little nuts there for a while.

DMC1 Dante: What did you do?

Ragna: Dude, don't ask. Trust me, it didn't work.
---
I promised, didn't I? To show you a terror greater than Hell?
#16SasukefirePosted 1/24/2013 9:17:20 PM
Sanctus:Lesson One. Looks are a vital part of being a delinquent. Amateurs should try bleaching their hair blonde to look tough.
DmC Dante: ...
Sanctus: Be careful, if the chemicals are too strong, your hair will turn white and you'll look like a *****.
DmC Dante with White Hair: Damn it.
---
I promised, didn't I? To show you a terror greater than Hell?
#17LoshadtPosted 1/24/2013 9:26:18 PM
Let's strum on a Nevan in the mountains. Dum dum dum du dum dum

WAIT A MINUTE! THIS IS A NON-SEQUITUR!!!
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#18RyunipotentPosted 1/24/2013 10:48:42 PM
Anybody who knows anything about DMC in its entirety, and has played all the games knows DMC2 Dante is damn near godlike he's serious no games and waste no time. May not be the best game but in strength it goes DMC2, DMC4, DMC1, DMC3, DMC5.
---
"When all is said and done, more is said than done" - Holtz, Lou
#19caffiend7Posted 1/24/2013 10:51:54 PM
Sasukefire posted...

DMC4: We're you, dumbass. We just keep screwing up and keep getting blown back to the computer terminal. Then we teleported here to try again.

DMC4: Well, when Tucker points the rocket launcher at us, I tried to explain the situation to everybody. By the time I finished answering questions the bomb went off and I got sent back in time.

DMC3: And then I teleported back and just decided to kill everybody that I could see.

DMC3: I dunno. It seemed like fun. Think I went a little nuts there for a while.

I remember that
#20revanninjaPosted 1/24/2013 10:54:03 PM
caffiend7 posted...
Sasukefire posted...

I remember that

Lol RVB for the WIN!
---
I have an answer to everything whether its a good answer is entirely irrelevant