Anybody like new Vergil?

#51KeJo6Posted 1/26/2013 11:19:20 PM
Never got the appeal of DMC3 Vergil tbh.

Mainly because he seemed too...idk, boring I guess.

His moves were cool, but from a character standpoint he could have been any number of generic captain serious katana users who want more power.

He was more interesting as Nelo, IMO.

Now as for new Vergil, I like him.

He's a sneaky, pompous, manipulative, oppurtunist, but I generally like that character.

same reason Mr. Sinister, Starscream, and Tarantulus are among my favorite characters.
---
Do not delude yourself, wretched fool!
PSN: KeJo13
#52ZeroX91Posted 1/26/2013 11:20:55 PM
KeJo6 posted...

His moves were cool, but from a character standpoint he could have been any number of generic captain serious katana users who want more power.

He's a sneaky, pompous, manipulative, oppurtunist, but I generally like that character.

same reason Mr. Sinister, Starscream, and Tarantulus are among my favorite characters.

*high-fives*
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibyOMDcyO3U
#53KeJo6Posted 1/26/2013 11:22:09 PM
*responds to high-fivery in kind*
---
Do not delude yourself, wretched fool!
PSN: KeJo13
#54Grimmjow222Posted 1/29/2013 10:01:17 PM
Bump-me-bro
---
Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human. Kuchiki Byakuya
PSN: mascarade2
#55MuflagginPosted 1/30/2013 3:36:10 AM
New Dante and Vergil > Old Dante and Vergil. They actually have character now.
---
"In the real world. You see that's where most people live and that's where Lara Croft is more well-known than Mario." - LuminescentRule
#56KyryloPosted 1/30/2013 3:42:24 AM
Muflaggin posted...

grown up, stuck in teeny years and sissy coward with no backbone > than any existing character
#57KyryloPosted 1/30/2013 3:45:26 AM
KeJo6 posted...

Sinster is at least menacing and can impose real threat if confronted directly. Dunno who's tarantulus but I see why you like Starscream than.
#58SasukefirePosted 1/30/2013 3:45:52 AM
Muflaggin posted...

Explain. Dante did have character in DMC3, 1, and 4.

Dante went from cocky ass who wanted revenge on demons who didn't give a crap about the world to cocky demon hunter willing to defend the world. He later accepted the demon Trish and forgave her and teamed up with her. He grows up to see past many villain tricks in DMC4 though he didn't expect someone like Nero. He offers cryptic advice like a mentor and even allows him to use Yamato, his own brother's sword.

He's a lot more at peace with his life by the end of DMC1 and DMC4. He even says things like Humans have something demons lack. DMC3 Dante would never say something like that early in the game.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip8Clr3QBUQ
#59seikenflashPosted 1/30/2013 6:38:30 AM
New Virgil for sure.......

Elevator stops.......
Virgil: " Yeah but i got a bigger dick"

I lol'd so hard
#60KyryloPosted 1/30/2013 6:40:27 AM
seikenflash posted...
New Virgil for sure.......

Elevator stops.......
Virgil: " Yeah but i got a bigger dick"

I lol'd so hard

*Facpalm* Today's quality writing.....for such a big dick, he's pretty ball-less....