Dante Must Die mode can pretty easy in DMC1 and 3.....

#21DethaPosted 1/24/2013 10:30:05 PM
Grinding is a chore. Just get better at the game.
---
i3 2130 3.4, 8gb 1600, 460 855/2065 http://steamcommunity.com/id/dxluv
#22LoshadtPosted 1/24/2013 10:30:55 PM
BEWAREOBLIVIONISATHAND
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#23Psychochild27Posted 1/24/2013 10:31:28 PM

In DMC1, all you have to do is get abunch of red orbs and buy everything you can at the shop. There is a limit to how many items you can buy, but other than that your inventory is infinite. Keep on playing normal mode and farm the untouchables, you should get It hink about 3 per playthough. Keep on doing it until you get 40ish, and then play DMD. Super easy.

I'd hope DMD would be a joke if you had to sit there and farm Normal for at least 30 hours.
#24Vault_ZeroPosted 1/24/2013 10:31:30 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
So, can you S-rank DMC1's DMD mode with your method?

Hold on. You can Special Bonus Rank on ANY mode with your method?
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#25paranormalistPosted 1/24/2013 11:16:30 PM
mgs4fan540 posted...

Then again, I never did these because I was too pro to do em.

That's because that would be lame. The point of the series is keepin it stylish, not simply cheesing your way through.
---
Because I care.
#26revanninjaPosted 1/24/2013 11:23:55 PM
3 was hard no matter what
but 1 on the other hand
with Sparda you had a serious advantage because Sparda had power strength equal to DTed Alastor's strength. SO with Sparda you can always wail on enemies with DT level attacks without DTing.

My prefered method was slash slash pause combo then Stinger followed by round trip and airhike E&I. Most things died fast with that. Only shadows really gave me issue.

I remeber after I had beat it my brother got me my first game shark or code breaker. I had messed a code up that activated Normal Dante as Sparda trigger for all Devil Arms but was awesome was I had DT for sparda and it had his red wave attack. I trashed everything with that. Good times good times.
---
I have an answer to everything whether its a good answer is entirely irrelevant
#27caffiend7Posted 1/24/2013 11:29:39 PM
Did you even fight Mundus in DMC1 on DMD?

You can only do infinite quicksilver in the standard DMC3 with super dante. In DMC3SE you need super sparda to do that by beating DMD
#28revanninjaPosted 1/24/2013 11:36:10 PM
caffiend7 posted...
Did you even fight Mundus in DMC1 on DMD?

You can only do infinite quicksilver in the standard DMC3 with super dante. In DMC3SE you need super sparda to do that by beating DMD

I think so Mundus was a boss so there was no reason for it to be cut out not sure why you even asked honestly.

As for quicksilver why? it uses DT so why wouldnt super dante get inf quicksilver? I didnt use it much I much prefered having a heal button and power boost then a freeze frame that I might waste the whole quicksilver killing when the first blow killed it.
---
I have an answer to everything whether its a good answer is entirely irrelevant