Let's talk about DMC2. How could they **** up that bad?

#1SHMYazooPosted 1/24/2013 9:33:11 PM
How is it possible they could make every single aspect worse than the first game? It doesn't make sense.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#2Pesmerga255Posted 1/24/2013 9:34:43 PM
I've seen people claim that the combat in 2 is better than the first game's.

I strongly disagree with that. Look at how hard they made it to use Million Stab and Roundtrip in 2.

Standing around and holding square doesn't even class as gameplay to me.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#3LoshadtPosted 1/24/2013 9:35:29 PM
It was the foundation from which 3 and 4 were made. In my book that makes it just fine by me.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#4Megiddo_FlarePosted 1/24/2013 9:35:47 PM
On the bright side, he looked the best in 2,so that's a plus.
---
WHY SO SERIOUS!? O_o LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! >=] PSN: SHIN_MEGIDDO_X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQi0Mv7kK_E
#5SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 9:36:34 PM
Loshadt posted...
It was the foundation from which 3 and 4 were made. In my book that makes it just fine by me.

What did it do to influence DMC3 and 4? The twosome time and wall running?
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#6LoshadtPosted 1/24/2013 9:37:51 PM
What did it do to influence DMC3 and 4? The twosome time and wall running?

Yep.
---
I <3 Jesus.
#7zhaoyun99Posted 1/24/2013 9:39:22 PM
Or rather, maybe it was a BIG WAKE UP called for Capcom get their S*** together and you see how awesome 3 and 4 was.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#8SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 9:41:31 PM
zhaoyun99 posted...
Or rather, maybe it was a BIG WAKE UP called for Capcom get their S*** together and you see how awesome 3 and 4 was.

It was so sad at the time though... I saw those trailers with Dante in that awesome cloth wall running and shooting in multiple directions, I was thinking "Oh my god, this is gonna be great" then I got it and it was.... it was... bad...
---
#9zhaoyun99Posted 1/24/2013 9:43:42 PM
SHMYazoo posted...
zhaoyun99 posted...

It was so sad at the time though... I saw those trailers with Dante in that awesome cloth wall running and shooting in multiple directions, I was thinking "Oh my god, this is gonna be great" then I got it and it was.... it was... bad...

You know what I got from parent? A call for mental hospital because they thought I lost my mind upon FACEPALMING SO FREAKING MUCH. I never though the big different between trailers and real game at that time.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#10LoshadtPosted 1/24/2013 9:44:51 PM
We don't have a fix for facepalming until you bleed.
---
I <3 Jesus.