Let's get this out of the way (DmC Sales)

#1pyro_buntaPosted 1/25/2013 10:33:56 AM(edited)
1) It got #1 both in Japan and UK with literally no competition at all. Imagine if it was released in a later month with other games like MGR.

2) It sold a third of what DMC4 sold in the UK.

3) It sold half of what DMC4 sold in japan. Even so japan's player base is already not huge as it is in western countries.

4) Capcom expected millions of sales for this game.

5) Tameem does not care about this game's sales.

6) Conclusion: Sold less, and that without competition. Shouldn't be too hard to get it.

There. So that you guys don't just go on rambling LOLOLOL IT'S #1 NO MATTER WHAT IT'S THE WINRAR!!. Now imagine a race with only one car on the track. Get it now? Some of you need to shut the **** up if you insist on being ignorant to the situation.
---
...for Tony Redgrave...
#2Eric_Draven3Posted 1/25/2013 10:30:50 AM
I wanna see how low them US sales numbers are.
---
Currently playing - SSFIV(main Gouki), B:AA, Dmc3
PSN - Deadpool__Merc
#3omerta07Posted 1/25/2013 10:47:28 AM
pyro_bunta posted...
1) It got #1 both in Japan and UK with literally no competition at all. Imagine if it was released in a later month with other games like MGR.

3) It sold half of what DMC4 sold in japan. Even so japan's player base is already not huge as it is in western countries.

6) Conclusion: Sold less, and that without competition. Shouldn't be too hard to get it.

There. So that you guys don't just go on rambling LOLOLOL IT'S #1 NO MATTER WHAT IT'S THE WINRAR!!. Now imagine a race with only one car on the track. Get it now? Some of you need to shut the **** up if you insist on being ignorant to the situation.

why are you STILL on this board at this point ??
#4Pesmerga255Posted 1/25/2013 10:48:13 AM
omerta07 posted...
pyro_bunta posted...

why are you STILL on this board at this point ??

Probably because there's nothing you whiners can do to stop him.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#5CrimzonHeadPosted 1/25/2013 10:50:02 AM
*continues to play DmC*
---
"I wonder what video games Stalin, Hitler, and Mao played..." - Stanger5150
Don't be scared homie
#6Pesmerga255Posted 1/25/2013 10:50:36 AM
CrimzonHead posted...
*continues to play DmC*

*Plays a better game*
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#7pyro_bunta(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 10:51:02 AM
I'm staying (hell, I think everyone will) until the US sales come out and after a few weeks has passed to see the final verdict of DmC's success or failure. In the words of DmC's PR, "deal with it".
---
...for Tony Redgrave...
#8pyro_bunta(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 10:52:47 AM
CrimzonHead posted...
*continues to play DmC*

*continues to spread information*
---
...for Tony Redgrave...
#9testament067Posted 1/25/2013 10:53:09 AM
Okay TC, but why didn't you present both sides of the argument and actually try to counter the points from the optimistic side....

Because there is nothing new about this topic. And the optimists points still stand imo.
---
Video freestyle starring Me!!!! Check me out! Download the music!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKloH1AHrtg
#10omerta07Posted 1/25/2013 10:53:59 AM
pyro_bunta posted...
I'm staying (hell, I think everyone will) until the US sales come out and after a few weeks has passed to see the final verdict of DmC's success or failure. In the words of DmC's PR, "deal with it".

i dont really need to 'deal with it' im moreso LAUGHING at how sick and pathetic you must clearly be to devote so much time to a game that you hate lmao . carry on , ignored