Let's get this out of the way (DmC Sales)

#11CrimzonHeadPosted 1/25/2013 10:55:04 AM
pyro_bunta posted...
CrimzonHead posted...
*continues to play DmC*

*continues to spread information*

*reads post*

*continues to play DmC*
---
"I wonder what video games Stalin, Hitler, and Mao played..." - Stanger5150
Don't be scared homie
#12syctheweilderPosted 1/25/2013 10:55:12 AM
ITT: when you don't have an argument you tell your opponent to go away and call him names.
#13omerta07Posted 1/25/2013 10:58:36 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14dillpickle69Posted 1/25/2013 10:59:04 AM
TC's simply stating that you can't brag about how "LOL ANTI'S LOSE BECAWS DmC IS #1 IN UK AND JAPAN" because they got #1 in 2 countries, both of which have small/medium game fanbases, and with no other games coming out that would hinder the sales, and STILL did bad compared to the previous game.
It basically went like this: This game got bad sales. Antis rejoiced. Pros tried to justify the game still being good by bringing up the DmC got #1 argument. People like TC over here bring up the fact that being #1 is no big deal if there isn't even a #2 or #3.
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/5062421_700b.jpg
#15QCTeamkillPosted 1/25/2013 10:59:58 AM
I don't care as much about the sales of the first week as of the second. It was expected, given the anti-hype on this game, that the common gamer would be cautious before jumping on the game Day 1.

The second week, the sale numbers after the unanimously positive reviews were posted, those sales will catch my interest.
#16Pesmerga255Posted 1/25/2013 11:00:57 AM
QCTeamkill posted...
I don't care as much about the sales of the first week as of the second. It was expected, given the anti-hype on this game, that the common gamer would be cautious before jumping on the game Day 1.

The second week, the sale numbers after the unanimously positive reviews were posted, those sales will catch my interest.

Dem excuses.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#17pyro_bunta(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 11:02:57 AM
testament067 posted...
Okay TC, but why didn't you present both sides of the argument and actually try to counter the points from the optimistic side....

Because there is nothing new about this topic. And the optimists points still stand imo.

Topic's directed not for the reasonable pros, but for the braindead ones like the guy who ignored me. They come up with arguments with no basis at all. "DmC is #1, suck it haterz!" Get what I mean? We need less of these ******ed posters around here. It's hard to vouch for the Pro side if DmC's own status has been staying on the negative since the sales have been coming out.
---
...for Tony Redgrave...
#18down585Posted 1/25/2013 11:03:13 AM
Why do these posts never have links to backup the info. Just seems like the thing that should be done when one is trying to make a point.
---
PSN down585
#19abel13111Posted 1/25/2013 11:12:48 AM
Question tc. How much did DMC4 sell? Just wondering so I can do some quick math.

On another note, they better hope sales do pick up in the U.S. than if this is true, and soon considering a few big titles are coming out in February.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#20pyro_bunta(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 11:14:16 AM
down585 posted...
Why do these posts never have links to backup the info. Just seems like the thing that should be done when one is trying to make a point.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry?search=sales
---
...for Tony Redgrave...