Let's get this out of the way (DmC Sales)

#41pyro_bunta(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 11:42:05 AM
testament067 posted...
pyro_bunta posted...
testament067 posted...
Okay TC, but why didn't you present both sides of the argument and actually try to counter the points from the optimistic side....

Because there is nothing new about this topic. And the optimists points still stand imo.

Topic's directed not for the reasonable pros, but for the braindead ones like the guy who ignored me. They come up with arguments with no basis at all. "DmC is #1, suck it haterz!" Get what I mean? We need less of these ******ed posters around here. It's hard to vouch for the Pro side if DmC's own status has been staying on the negative since the sales have been coming out.

Why argue with braindead people? Arguing with idiots seriously is not good for ya mental.

That's why I don't attack rabid Antis even though they annoy me and I don't relate to them at all. I just let em be dumb and keep it pushin.

Not attacking pros at all. I made this topic so that those idiots can't use this DmC is #1 **** Year!! argument any longer. We both know both sides have idiots and trolls like them.
---
...for Tony Redgrave...
#42ZeroX91Posted 1/25/2013 11:42:50 AM
pyro_bunta posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
omerta07 posted...
syctheweilder posted...
omerta07 posted...
has anyone else tried the sour cream and onion doritos yet ?! DELICIOUS !

Finally, something we can agree on :)

lol :-)

I liked the guacamole ones better. (sucks they got discontinued)

Can't look at Doritos without picturing stacks of Mountain Dew with a huge Halo poster in the background.

Blech, Mountain Dew....the only good flavor is Voltage.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibyOMDcyO3U
#43pyro_bunta(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 11:44:09 AM
hoagie727 posted...
Well if you wanted to discuss sales you could have used the hundred other topics.

LMAO this guy.

This isn't just one of those "hundred other topics". It's specifically for READ THE ****ING OPENING POST.
---
...for Tony Redgrave...
#44omerta07Posted 1/25/2013 11:46:15 AM
ZeroX91 posted...
omerta07 posted...
syctheweilder posted...
omerta07 posted...
has anyone else tried the sour cream and onion doritos yet ?! DELICIOUS !

Finally, something we can agree on :)

lol :-)

I liked the guacamole ones better. (sucks they got discontinued)

lol yea my girlfriend used to LOVE those
#45Pesmerga255Posted 1/25/2013 11:47:43 AM
http://images.mysupermarket.co.uk/Products_1000/32/234732.jpg

These are da bomb, yo.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#46hoagie727Posted 1/25/2013 11:48:16 AM
pyro_bunta posted...
hoagie727 posted...
Well if you wanted to discuss sales you could have used the hundred other topics.

LMAO this guy.

This isn't just one of those "hundred other topics". It's specifically for READ THE ****ING OPENING POST.

I read your opening post.

All the points you made have been brought up in other topics already.

You basically made the post to say pros that use arguments you don't agree with are ingnorant.

I find that funny and ironic. If you want ignorance you are a fine example.
#47bearded_moosePosted 1/25/2013 11:48:36 AM
pyro_bunta posted...
1) It got #1 both in Japan and UK with literally no competition at all. Imagine if it was released in a later month with other games like MGR.

2) It sold a third of what DMC4 sold in the UK.

3) It sold half of what DMC4 sold in japan. Even so japan's player base is already not huge as it is in western countries.

4) Capcom expected millions of sales for this game.

5) Tameem does not care about this game's sales.

6) Conclusion: Sold less, and that without competition. Shouldn't be too hard to get it.

There. So that you guys don't just go on rambling LOLOLOL IT'S #1 NO MATTER WHAT IT'S THE WINRAR!!. Now imagine a race with only one car on the track. Get it now? Some of you need to shut the **** up if you insist on being ignorant to the situation.

...i get that it's PROBABLY the most important thing in the world to you that you "educate" the people who support the game into seeing it from your point of view, but give it a rest. nobody cares.

*inb4postingsomehowshowsthaticare*
---
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
PirateSwordsman is my new favorite.1/18/13
#48Kira0987Posted 1/25/2013 11:55:35 AM
I approve of this topic. Unfortunately though, as I've been reading lately, we'll probably never know the true sales for it. I guess we can just assume it didn't do so well when we never hear about DmC again.
---
Soul of the lost withdrawn from its vessel, let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
PSN - Makohazard
#49Pesmerga255Posted 1/25/2013 11:55:45 AM
hoagie needs to remove the fanboy goggles and get a doctor to look at that stick that's stuck in a certain place.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#50hoagie727Posted 1/25/2013 12:00:05 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
hoagie needs to remove the fanboy goggles and get a doctor to look at that stick that's stuck in a certain place.

They are reverting to personal attacks now guys.

Sounds like they are getting desperate.

It was actually understandable when the game was not out yet but really guys....it's just sad now.

Time to move on.

Go talk about the MGR demo on that board.