Let's get this out of the way (DmC Sales)

#61Impaired MedicPosted 1/25/2013 12:51:49 PM
That's called people defending their board from trolls.

Oh, okay. As long as you're not being hypocritical about it.
---
PSN: Impaired_Medic
#62embittererPosted 1/25/2013 12:53:07 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#63Capitan_KidPosted 1/25/2013 12:57:29 PM(edited)
No citations and you expect to be taken seriously TC? You'd think antis would know better by now
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#64hoagie727Posted 1/25/2013 12:54:13 PM
Impaired Medic posted...

You mean "hypocritical "like all the Antis who hate on here all day and then play the game anyway or watch the whole thing on youtube.

Nope,

I'm not being like that.
#65dillpickle69Posted 1/25/2013 12:55:49 PM
testament067 posted...
pyro_bunta posted...
testament067 posted...
Okay TC, but why didn't you present both sides of the argument and actually try to counter the points from the optimistic side....

Because there is nothing new about this topic. And the optimists points still stand imo.

Topic's directed not for the reasonable pros, but for the braindead ones like the guy who ignored me. They come up with arguments with no basis at all. "DmC is #1, suck it haterz!" Get what I mean? We need less of these ******ed posters around here. It's hard to vouch for the Pro side if DmC's own status has been staying on the negative since the sales have been coming out.

Why argue with braindead people? Arguing with idiots seriously is not good for ya mental.

That's why I don't attack rabid Antis even though they annoy me and I don't relate to them at all. I just let em be dumb and keep it pushin.

As said by some wise dude somewhere, "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/5062421_700b.jpg
#66embittererPosted 1/25/2013 12:56:17 PM
if you were talking to me I typed in the wrong number. As for citations for a game, take the 2 seconds it requires to move your chubby fingers to find the information yourself. You're glued to a game forum, you have internet access. Take a little initiative, jesus.
---
Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
#67Psychochild27Posted 1/25/2013 12:57:49 PM
hoagie727 posted...
Impaired Medic posted...

You mean "hypocritical "like all the Antis who hate on here all day and then play the game anyway or watch the whole thing on youtube.

Nope,

I'm not being like that.

They're just doing what the "Pros" on this board have been telling them to do for years; give the final release a chance. They do so and it happens to turn out to be rubbish as far as they're concerned, confirming their suspicions. Oh no, such hypocrites!
#68hoagie727Posted 1/25/2013 1:00:23 PM
Psychochild27 posted...
hoagie727 posted...
Impaired Medic posted...

Nope,

I'm not being like that.

They're just doing what the "Pros" on this board have been telling them to do for years; give the final release a chance. They do so and it happens to turn out to be rubbish as far as they're concerned, confirming their suspicions. Oh no, such hypocrites!

I would consider that a neutral if you are considering giving the game a chance.

I mean more the people who insisted they would never touch it and it was utter crap but secretly play it or watch vids of it all the time.

Honestly, you should know by the demo if you are going to play it or not.
#69jerry_wirerammePosted 1/25/2013 1:02:52 PM
Topic lacks context.

What are the average sales for games released at this time of year?
What time of year were the previous DMC games released?
What was their opposition?
Was it a boom period or recession?
What genre was popular at the time?
How was the previous instalment received?
Etc, etc

Not arguing one way or the other, but saying you're right just because this opened with lower sales than previous DMCs is just as "brain dead" as saying it must be a success because its number 1.
---
Sean: Pearl 3308 1581 4514, White 4555 9298 7750 White 2 4427 9371 6990
#70Psychochild27Posted 1/25/2013 1:07:29 PM
hoagie727 posted...

Honestly, you should know by the demo if you are going to play it or not.

Don't you dare start telling people "Well they should've known from the demo!" when the fans here went to great lengths to convince those who lamented the poor demo that it was not an accurate representation of the final game and they couldn't judge the full game based off it (Unless you loved the demo, in which case yay! The final release is going to be amazing and you're amazing too!).