Psst something you "sales"guys should know.

#1ChupacabrabraPosted 1/25/2013 2:26:09 PM(edited)
i know, you guys love to compare with DMC4, which is very silly, almost cute buuut have you thought about this?

1. You have no idea how many digital copies have been sold. DMC is now no.5 in the ps3 EU store. Number 4 and 3 are mass effect + far cry 3. Both big hitters, so it seems to be selling well in the digital sector.And i haven't even seen the place on x-box.

2.You know the UK does not stand for Europe right? Go check a map for Europe. Done? Yea, that is alot of countries, i know.
#2Green_PuffPosted 1/25/2013 1:51:18 PM
*Hissssssssssssss*
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#3Psychochild27Posted 1/25/2013 1:53:26 PM
I have a feeling DmC will end up toppling DMC4 for first month sales if only for the release of the PC version in that very narrow window which DMC4 didn't have going for it (Though it's also just as likely the PC version will get pirated to Hell and back and end up inadvertently hurting sales all that much more for it).
#4docman864Posted 1/25/2013 1:56:21 PM(edited)
i doubt that many people download games from PSN/Live when you can simply pirate the game.
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#5OhhSnapPosted 1/25/2013 1:55:11 PM
Pfft. Who doesn't pirate PC games?
---
I didn't hit you. I simply highfived your face!
#6SilentS89Posted 1/25/2013 1:56:21 PM
Chupacabrabra posted...
i know, you guys love to compare with DMC4, which is very silly, almost cute

Considering Capcom rebooted DMC for the express purpose of outselling DMC4, I don't see how that is so silly.
#7Chupacabrabra(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 1:56:27 PM
docman864 posted...
i doubt that many people download games

Lol! Yea.. so few people download games, some devs even want to go all digital.
Crazy huh. Oh wait...
#8GodSlayer66Posted 1/25/2013 1:59:09 PM
OhhSnap posted...
Pfft. Who doesn't pirate PC games?

People with jobs that don't have that infantile i want everything now mentality... Also the ones who actually want to support the gaming industry and pc gaming.
---
This post is now 20% cooler.
#9docman864Posted 1/25/2013 2:00:07 PM
Chupacabrabra posted...
docman864 posted...
i doubt that many people download games

Lol! Yea.. so few people download games, some devs even want to go all digital.
Crazy huh. Oh wait...

well, physical saves you space and more people prefer having physical copies. Plus you have the option to install the game and this helps the longevity of the console. Then again, I think more people would pirate a game they are unsure of.
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#10QCTeamkillPosted 1/25/2013 2:00:24 PM
It doesn't have to beat DMC4, with NT being a small studio getting a 25% tax break from the british government.

I bet Capcom can just sit on their hands and get a good return just letting NT make 1 million sales for each DmC games they'll make.