Seriously I don't understand why the majority of people bash this game....

#101CollinityPosted 1/25/2013 5:25:22 PM
people bash because dante have no white hair
#102SilentS89Posted 1/25/2013 6:24:47 PM
bearded_moose posted...
if you belonged on my ignore list, you'd be there already. the people on my ignore list are those that CANNOT let a thread exist that supports the game without interjecting and taking over (or at least trying).

anyone with anything intelligent to say can deserves to be listened to.

Thanks bro, I assumed you had bad intent and I was proven wrong. I am glad you don't group all us antis together as unreasonable. I'm fine with pro topics that discuss gameplay or whatever, I just get irked when lies are used to promote the game.

i do hope you'll at least concede the fact that neither side of this is without blame. EVERYONE is trying to invalidate everyone's opinions.

Naturally, the worst of both sides do a disservice to their cause.

The "petition the whitehouse" and "DmC is 100/10, objectively best game in existence" are a problem.
#103gamer6879403333Posted 1/25/2013 6:34:32 PM
SilentS89 posted...

Just curious, do you consider me in this group on the pro side?
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#104SilentS89Posted 1/25/2013 6:35:54 PM
gamer6879403333 posted...
SilentS89 posted...

Just curious, do you consider me in this group on the pro side?

Lol, I think you get too emotional and do a disservice to yourself sometimes.

But on the whole, no, I don't really consider you a detriment to the pros.
#105Gray Fox Die(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 6:54:25 PM
Boy...

Ok what I meant when I said that you can do more in DmC than past DMCs is:

- you can launch enemies at distance with the axe
- you can launch enemies in the air while in the air with the scythe
- you can pull enemies toward you or propulse yourself to them (can be done with Nero only in DMC4 only)
- you can gain height infinitely and easily with the scythe and sword
- you have access to all of your moves and weapons at any time (only possible with DMC4 Dante)
- you can continue combos with a different weapon after two slash and a pause (ground and air)
- you have a ton of possibilities to go from an enemy to another one
- all the action stay fluid and looks like a pre-constructed combo

BTW I'm talking about DmC versus the whole DMC series, not just one half of DMC4.

I may not have mastered DMC4 (was a deception for me after DMC3) but I did Master DMC1 & 3.
#106_Uwye_Posted 1/26/2013 1:13:58 AM
- you can launch enemies at distance with the axe

You can do the same in DMC3-4 with Drive.

- you can launch enemies in the air while in the air with the scythe

You can do the same with High Roller (Nero) or Ecstasy (Dante)

- you can pull enemies toward you or propulse yourself to them (can be done with Nero only in DMC4 only)

Nero has the equivalent of Demon Pull and Dante has the equivalent of Angel Lift (Air Trick, available in DMC3 & 4)

- you can gain height infinitely and easily with the scythe and sword

Nevermind that I don't find that a plus, but with litte practice you can do the same with Nero (Snatch - Enemy Step - repeat) and Dante (Ecstasy - Air Trick - repeat).

- you have access to all of your moves and weapons at any time (only possible with DMC4 Dante)

And Nero. And Vergil. And every character in DMC2.

- you have a ton of possibilities to go from an enemy to another one

You could do the same in previous games.

- all the action stay fluid and looks like a pre-constructed combo

Which has nothing to do with being able to do more in DmC.

BTW I'm talking about DmC versus the whole DMC series, not just one half of DMC4.

Oh, gee, nice comparison there. Hey guys, did you know that Gran Turismo 5 has more stuff and cars than Gran Turismo 1&2?

That said, what about:
-DT in previous games gave you extra moves and abilities, but in DmC just makes enemies float
-Firearms have 5 special moves TOTAL, while in DMC3-4 Ebony & Ivory had 4 special moves alone
-Royal Guard has been reduced to a single move
-Trickster has more moves in the air but less on the ground
-You have barely the same amount of special moves with melee weapons despite having 5 weapons instead of three

Are you sure that in DmC you can do more stuff? The only definite quantitative improvement has been the number of standard melee combos.