Seriously I don't understand why the majority of people bash this game....

#91CBratePosted 1/25/2013 5:09:00 PM
TC, your intent is unclear to me.

Do you want our reasons for bashing the game?

Or is this a topic where you tell us your personal experience with the game invalidates our opinions?

Is this a rantfaqs topic?

That almost all topics on this board.

FTFY
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 179 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: stupid_newbie
#92bearded_moosePosted 1/25/2013 5:10:40 PM
@gamer:
you gotta know how to spot a lost cause man. those i put on ignore were "Titanic" status, and if i didn't ignore them, i would simply have been dragged down with the ship.

@malus:
sadly, i know the backhand urge all too well... fortunately i have a wonderful desk that's just perfect for bashing my face into.
---
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
PirateSwordsman is my new favorite.1/18/13
#93Malus_X6Posted 1/25/2013 5:18:31 PM
@malus:
sadly, i know the backhand urge all too well... fortunately i have a wonderful desk that's just perfect for bashing my face into.

I need my face intact, for the time being.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#94chufaPosted 1/25/2013 5:19:20 PM
bearded_moose posted...
Malus_X6 posted...
OP: Because Dante's hair is not white.

*sighs*

It's crap like this that makes me seriously ponder why backhanding someone in and instance like this is considered "unacceptable."

just ignore him. the great thing about people who do stuff like that is they're easy to spot and easier to ignore.

Seriously, I would not touch this game if it was a free rental, just from looking at the characters. Just like I wouldn't touch a Mario game where Mario has no mustache, or watch a a Star Wars remake where Darth Vader is Luke's uncle and wears a silver suit.
---
How to start a fight in the internet:
1. Express an opinion. 2. Wait.
#95ZeroX91Posted 1/25/2013 5:34:21 PM
gamer6879403333 posted...
bearded_moose posted...
(yes, i'm aware that i'm attempting to be the boards conscience, as i am duly aware that it's an already lost cause, but if i don't TRY, then i'll be disappointed in myself.)

I've been trying that for a week now, but it truly is impossible. But like you, I just can't help trying. Of course, I'm even crazier then you in that I try to talk sense to guys like Pes, someone you gave up with and just ignored... Which was probably the smart choice. But I'll probably keep making the dumb choice and keep trying with the hopeless ones anyway.

...I thought we were friends...T-T
lol
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibyOMDcyO3U
#96gamer6879403333Posted 1/25/2013 5:45:55 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
lol

You're not a person I've had a problem with. Why did you think I was talking about you?
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#97ZeroX91Posted 1/25/2013 6:08:21 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
lol

You're not a person I've had a problem with. Why did you think I was talking about you?

*sniff* Self esteem issues...
---
#98Malus_X6Posted 1/25/2013 6:15:26 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
lol

What are you talking about? You've got a chick around here that seriously likes your organs.

Wish I had a woman to share one of mine with... Damn and blast! Sometimes I really hate the hand life's dealt me.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#99vgman94Posted 1/25/2013 6:15:58 PM
Gray Fox Die posted...
Since the first trailer of this game, I was part of the people who wanted to boycott this game and I was very angry at Capcom for doing an unwanted reboot of my favourite franchise. I didn't like the new look of Dante, didn't like the enemies, didn't like anything about it.

I didn't check any other videos, didnt' played the demo and when it came out I didn't care at all about it. Then my friend came home and he had rented the game... He asked me if I wanted to play and I barely said No but in the end I said I could try it....

Well that night, I played NON-STOP until 2:00am and that was only because I wanted to go back home.

The graphics are Top Notch. The level design is Top Notch, the animations are Top Notch. The combat system and combos are Top Notch, you can do so much more than past DMC (by the way I ust replayed DMC 1-2-3 just to compare the games). The story is good and so much better than any other game from Capcom. I can't believe that people complain about Kat saying she is "forgettable". I guess they forgot the female characters in past game. Seriously, Trish is DMC1 does nothing from the whole game. I don't even remember the name of the girl in DMC2 and Lady in DMC3 is very cool but not more deep than Kat.

People complain about the lack of a lock-on but seriously, DMC is the only serie with it. There is no lock-on in other similar games such as God of War... It can be hard sometimes to aim to a specific airbone enemies but the lock-on would not ease that.... DMC3 has the same problem with airbone enemies... no big deal.

So I liked pretty much everything about this game from the beginning to the end. I'm about to finish Dante Must Die and while easier than other DMC, it's still a fun challenge .

I think DmC is one of my top 10 games of this generation.

You are clear-headed, smart and I dare say SSSensational!!! It's so refreshing to see someone who was a former hater, and changed their mind. Yeah, just because it's easy, that doesn't stop it from being fun (If someone else doesn't believe me, play Prototype 2). The gameplay runs fine at 30fps, the combat is just as deep as other games and still fairly challenging. I love the music, the dialogue, combat, secret missions, collectibles and etc. This game was awesome. Thank you for bringing some much needed (un)common sense to this board. Your post is Top Notch.
#100ZeroX91Posted 1/25/2013 6:17:34 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
lol

What are you talking about? You've got a chick around here that seriously likes your organs.

Wish I had a woman to share one of mine with... Damn and blast! Sometimes I really hate the hand life's dealt me.

Not enough for my narcissistic ego, besides I'm just a bronze medal.
T-T
---