All the negativity towards this game as helped convince me to ...

#11Le_DerpstickPosted 1/25/2013 3:58:47 PM
LordKaizer posted...
trolls have friends?

thus the *cgh*
---
Mai waifu: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3729/maiwaifu.png
#12Vault_ZeroPosted 1/25/2013 4:00:43 PM
Objective reviews. You are a funny guy.
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#13sworderPosted 1/25/2013 4:03:11 PM
ITT: lying

From your post I can tell the negativity had nothing to do with it.
#14syctheweilderPosted 1/25/2013 4:07:54 PM
Psychochild27 posted...
LordKaizer posted...
oh look, this topic again. we haven't seen this before. Am I right, guys?

... I sure as Hell haven't seen anyone claim to be a huge fan of Ninja Theory. This is a first.

Yeah, most people I talk to only know Heavenly Sword as "That GoW game with the chick". God forbid I try to talk to them about Enslaved; they look at me like I'm an alien.
#15Piousman(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 5:10:20 PM
Le_Derpstick posted...
So you're a born troll whose very existence is to troll, and you just wanted to troll the board by letting them know, knowing they'll be trolled?

Wow, TC, that sounds kinda like something an ass would do. Could always just tell your friends that. *cgh*

I am surprised at the rudeness of this response.

While I did not post my thoughts in the expectation that they would be joyously received, they are, in fact, my honest thoughts. It seemed appropriate enough to me since this is the message board for the game in question.

I will try and give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are somehow jaded from dealings with those whose intentions are actually inflammatory.
I do hope you would perhaps consider a more tactful approach next time you encounter somebody whose only 'crime' is having a view that differs from your own.
#16DuuuDe14Posted 1/25/2013 5:12:34 PM
*sits on Dante's chair*
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#17bearded_moosePosted 1/25/2013 5:14:32 PM
Piousman posted...
Le_Derpstick posted...
So you're a born troll whose very existence is to troll, and you just wanted to troll the board by letting them know, knowing they'll be trolled?

Wow, TC, that sounds kinda like something an ass would do. Could always just tell your friends that. *cgh*

I am surprised at the rudeness of this response.

While I did not post my thoughts in the expectation that they would be joyously received, they are, in fact, my honest thoughts. It seemed appropriate enough to me since this is the message board for the game in question.

I will try and give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are somehow jaded from dealings with those whose intentions are actually inflammatory.
I do hope you would perhaps consider a more tactful approach next time you encounter somebody whose only 'crime' is having a view that differs from your own.

*light applause*

good response. way to not take things personally
there's hope for gamefa...BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!...ok ok .. i can do this...

*ahem*
there's hope for gamefaqs yet.
(and for the record, i'm joking at my own expense, not yours TC.)
---
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
PirateSwordsman is my new favorite.1/18/13
#18KaptainK00lPosted 1/25/2013 5:16:11 PM
They mad doe.
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#19StrelokPosted 1/25/2013 5:16:37 PM
Ninja Theory

Talent

Choose one.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#20KaptainK00lPosted 1/25/2013 5:17:58 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
*sits on Dante's lap*

I fought it too many times.
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''