What do you mean hardcore

#11GodSlayer66Posted 1/25/2013 6:21:32 PM
Lioyd_the_hero posted...
sundet84 posted...
I see many DMC elits says that Dmc is easy and DMC was more hardcore?. But what do you mean when you say hardcore. Sure DmC is a little easyer then DMC 1-3. But it was no wear near the diffeculty of Ng, DS ore the old hard games from Nintendo. heck even super mario 3 has some levels that are harder then DMC 3-4. So the question is what dose hardcore mean fore you.

They are just too blinded by fake nostalgia to admit this is good simply because it changed a few things.

Don't mind them, they have no arguements or valid reasons beyond "OMG ITS NOT ORIGINAL DANTE!!"

Honestly they just like to make noise and feel important.

Blinded by nostalgia is also a counter to his argument. The "Nintendo hard" games were hard because of bad design. Game developers have learned the difference between fake difficulty and real challenge. Just compare something like super meat boy to the old "Nintendo hard" games.
---
This post is now 20% cooler.
#12sundet84(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 5:00:53 AM
GodSlayer66 posted...
Lioyd_the_hero posted...
sundet84 posted...
I see many DMC elits says that Dmc is easy and DMC was more hardcore?. But what do you mean when you say hardcore. Sure DmC is a little easyer then DMC 1-3. But it was no wear near the diffeculty of Ng, DS ore the old hard games from Nintendo. heck even super mario 3 has some levels that are harder then DMC 3-4. So the question is what dose hardcore mean fore you.

They are just too blinded by fake nostalgia to admit this is good simply because it changed a few things.

Don't mind them, they have no arguements or valid reasons beyond "OMG ITS NOT ORIGINAL DANTE!!"

Honestly they just like to make noise and feel important.

Blinded by nostalgia is also a counter to his argument. The "Nintendo hard" games were hard because of bad design. Game developers have learned the difference between fake difficulty and real challenge. Just compare something like super meat boy to the old "Nintendo hard" games.

Ok then explain this then. many hardcore DMC fans are complaining that it to easy to jump cancel in DmC. If it was harder or more difficulte to do in the older games. Wouldn`t that mean that the old games had bad design by your logic
#13AlexxShadenk777Posted 1/26/2013 5:32:31 AM
Difficulty is subjective.
---
PSN: AlexxShadenk777
"DMC1 is the best, DMC4 is the worst. Not changing this signature till DMC1 gets its true sequel." January 17th 2013
#14SlaveBladePosted 1/26/2013 5:35:45 AM
AlexxShadenk777 posted...

Also very highly overrated.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#15sundet84(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 5:57:22 AM
SlaveBlade posted...

You have a point. Sometimes i find that easy games like Dw are more fun to playe then DMC-NG-DS etc.
#16zhaoyun99Posted 1/26/2013 6:14:12 AM
sundet84 posted...
SlaveBlade posted...

You have a point. Sometimes i find that easy games like Dw are more fun to playe then DMC-NG-DS etc.

DW in general when you counting Easy, Normal, Hard (If you have maximized your character and unique weapon and good setup) or Master in DW6 can be counted as an easy game. However, when you counted Chaos in DW5, DW6 and Nightmare in 7XL, you are about to burst your crap. Chaos in DW5 for 3 star or above need at least a Fan bodyguard since they are the only one with healing ability (50+ for each time) since the only thing you get was a meat bun. Chaos in DW5 could rival DMD in DMC3 in 4 or 5 star stage since you also have the defense of a peon and the AI could massacre so in 3 hits. Chaos in DW6 while the AI was like Master, w/o Flash weapon, you basically CAN'T KILL THEM at all since they have the defense of a mountain and you have one of a peon. They are also pretty smart. Nightmare in 7XL, let's say that w/o Lu Bu's Synergy built, you either have to use the speed weapon or find an effective way to destroy banner men first because their buff for the general WAY TOO FAST and the peon can KO you in 5 second in 7 star or above stage.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#17sundet84(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 6:17:56 AM
zhaoyun99 posted...
sundet84 posted...
SlaveBlade posted...

DW in general when you counting Easy, Normal, Hard (If you have maximized your character and unique weapon and good setup) or Master in DW6 can be counted as an easy game. However, when you counted Chaos in DW5, DW6 and Nightmare in 7XL, you are about to burst your crap. Chaos in DW5 for 3 star or above need at least a Fan bodyguard since they are the only one with healing ability (50+ for each time) since the only thing you get was a meat bun. Chaos in DW5 could rival DMD in DMC3 in 4 or 5 star stage since you also have the defense of a peon and the AI could massacre so in 3 hits. Chaos in DW6 while the AI was like Master, w/o Flash weapon, you basically CAN'T KILL THEM at all since they have the defense of a mountain and you have one of a peon. They are also pretty smart. Nightmare in 7XL, let's say that w/o Lu Bu's Synergy built, you either have to use the speed weapon or find an effective way to destroy banner men first because their buff for the general WAY TOO FAST and the peon can KO you in 5 second in 7 star or above stage.

um okey. when i said easy i meant on normal mode
#18StrelokPosted 1/26/2013 6:23:03 AM
LordKaizer posted...
sundet84 posted...
sfvfkof posted...
To me it means, difficulty of the game AND unlocking the depth to it.

So not only being great at defeating tough bosses/areas but being able to do it in a way that takes advantage to all the nuances of the combat engine/system all while looking, of course, SSStylish.

those are pretty high demands in a game. Both hig difficulty, Smart AI and complex combat controls

DMC 4 didn't have these problems and still holds up by today's standards (not to mention LDK mode).

Let's see here...
Neither did Bayonetta. Or Dark Souls. Or Demons Souls. Vanquish. any previous DMC game sans 2. I could go on...
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#19sundet84(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 6:32:45 AM
Strelok posted...
LordKaizer posted...
sundet84 posted...
sfvfkof posted...
To me it means, difficulty of the game AND unlocking the depth to it.

So not only being great at defeating tough bosses/areas but being able to do it in a way that takes advantage to all the nuances of the combat engine/system all while looking, of course, SSStylish.

those are pretty high demands in a game. Both hig difficulty, Smart AI and complex combat controls

DMC 4 didn't have these problems and still holds up by today's standards (not to mention LDK mode).

Let's see here...
Neither did Bayonetta. Or Dark Souls. Or Demons Souls. Vanquish. any previous DMC game sans 2. I could go on...

Complex combat controls= DS-series, No. Vanquish, NO. please don`t go on when you already got 2 wrong
#20BlackHadouPosted 1/26/2013 6:36:47 AM
Demon/Dark Souls is many, many things. Hard to control is most certainly not one of them. If your having trouble controlling either of them, then I need to question the condition of your controller and game system. Something along the line is going wrong.
---
"Ware wa Sanger Sombold. Aku o Tatsu Tsurugi Nagi!"
The last thing Evil hears before it is Cleaved in two.