What do you mean hardcore

#21ScreamingMidgetPosted 1/26/2013 5:41:19 AM
Lioyd_the_hero posted...
sundet84 posted...
I see many DMC elits says that Dmc is easy and DMC was more hardcore?. But what do you mean when you say hardcore. Sure DmC is a little easyer then DMC 1-3. But it was no wear near the diffeculty of Ng, DS ore the old hard games from Nintendo. heck even super mario 3 has some levels that are harder then DMC 3-4. So the question is what dose hardcore mean fore you.

They are just too blinded by fake nostalgia to admit this is good simply because it changed a few things.

Don't mind them, they have no arguements or valid reasons beyond "OMG ITS NOT ORIGINAL DANTE!!"

Honestly they just like to make noise and feel important.

Probably the dumbest post of the day. People on here have stated multiple times in multiple thread why the game is mediocre.
#22StrelokPosted 1/26/2013 7:09:08 AM
Hard to control does not equal to complex. Complex controls tends to apply to fighters.
But you can't argue the AI and difficulty, really.

And really, DMC isn't all that complex either :s
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#23zhaoyun99Posted 1/26/2013 7:14:17 AM
Strelok posted...
Hard to control does not equal to complex. Complex controls tends to apply to fighters.
But you can't argue the AI and difficulty, really.

And really, DMC isn't all that complex either :s

The first two games, not so much. The next two games, pretty much since a lot of fighter elements was applied like one frame move, JC (That was basically Guilty Gear JC but need enemies to step on with good timing), Charging gun while doing something esle or combo (Much like Carl Clover or Zero), Just Block was like Instant Block from GG or BB, Just release (Harder ver. of guard counter from GG and Persona 4) and many more.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#24StrelokPosted 1/26/2013 8:57:41 AM
But it still isn't a complex controlscheme, just more complex combat. WHich DS definitely has if you're looking into the pvp aspect...
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
#25WingZero0782Posted 1/26/2013 9:04:36 AM
Out of all the DMC's/DmC and Bayonetta, DmC is really easy and linear compared to them.

I play on normal and in DmC I hardly had to buy health items and yellow orbs, whereas in the other games I did.

I agree that DmC is toned down in a lot of places but I still enjoyed it, I wouldn't be surprised if some of these haters also hated GoW.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#26StrelokPosted 1/26/2013 9:05:22 AM
I liked parts of GoW, just for different reasons than DMC.

Sadly, this game falls in between, with the worst of either.
---
#27sundet84(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 2:15:23 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#28Robot_SoopaPosted 1/26/2013 2:17:48 PM
sundet84 posted...
sfvfkof posted...
To me it means, difficulty of the game AND unlocking the depth to it.

So not only being great at defeating tough bosses/areas but being able to do it in a way that takes advantage to all the nuances of the combat engine/system all while looking, of course, SSStylish.

those are pretty high demands in a game. Both hig difficulty, Smart AI and complex combat controls

Uh...no it's not?... Especially from the 5th entry in a AAA blockbuster series that already provided those things.

If they can't make the game on the same level or better than the past installments then why bother?
#29sundet84(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 2:21:38 PM
Robot_Soopa posted...
sundet84 posted...
sfvfkof posted...
To me it means, difficulty of the game AND unlocking the depth to it.

So not only being great at defeating tough bosses/areas but being able to do it in a way that takes advantage to all the nuances of the combat engine/system all while looking, of course, SSStylish.

those are pretty high demands in a game. Both hig difficulty, Smart AI and complex combat controls

Uh...no it's not?... Especially from the 5th entry in a AAA blockbuster series that already provided those things.

If they can't make the game on the same level or better than the past installments then why bother?

are you seriously saying that the DMC series had smart enemy Ai
#30sundet84(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 4:08:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]