Well, well, well... look who's at number #1 at Steam's (PC) Top Sellers...

#1SHMYazooPosted 1/25/2013 3:40:45 PM
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/1893/masterrace2.jpg

The game was released today on the PC. Two different versions on the Top 10. The complete pack has DmC, DMC3 SE and DMC4 (DMC3 SE is a TERRIBLE port as far as I've heard, DMC4 is great on the PC and has a few extra stuff that console version doesn't have).

That's a surprise to me, I didn't think Steam people would be all over it. But then again, PC practically has no Hack N' Slash games. The port looks great though, has better textures and shadows and runs at 60 fps. Pre-orders also came with the Costume Pack for free.

Inb4hatersturnthisnewsintoabadthing
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#2PhaseSlaethePosted 1/25/2013 3:46:08 PM
There is also nothing else to really get right now.
#3Vault_ZeroPosted 1/25/2013 3:47:34 PM
OMG, looks like it is outselling all those bundles of old games and unknown indie games. Well done DmC. Well done.
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#4Psychochild27Posted 1/25/2013 3:47:36 PM
PhaseSlaethe posted...

Seriously. It's up against Arma, Chivalry and The Cave. I'd be shocked if it wasn't #1.
#5ReliusCloverPosted 1/25/2013 3:47:47 PM
Good taste is a rarity these days. Your point?
---
- Father of the Year Award recipient -
#6dillpickle69Posted 1/25/2013 3:48:06 PM
PhaseSlaethe posted...

This. No other significant games are coming out on PC right now so of course DmC would be First place in a competition with no other entrees.
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/5062421_700b.jpg
#7laskalPosted 1/25/2013 3:48:15 PM
I never get into this arguments over sales but... this time I will.. Is there any competition? What other new games are there?
---
Official Lightning's shorts of this board.
Official Selphie's panties of every board!!!
#8lnoscopedJFKPosted 1/25/2013 3:49:58 PM
Going off topic, and don't hurt me, but what is Steam exactly anyway?
#9SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 3:50:04 PM
Vault_Zero posted...
OMG, looks like it is outselling all those bundles of old games and unknown indie games. Well done DmC. Well done.

I guess you're not familiar with the popularity of bundles and the big Steam discounts that make lots of people, even those that don't care for PC gaming, buy stuff at their store.

Oh well, it's not like I didn't foretell what some people here would say in my first post.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#10SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 3:52:00 PM(edited)
lnoscopedJFK posted...
Going off topic, and don't hurt me, but what is Steam exactly anyway?

It's the biggest games and software digital store on the PC. It's the go to place for most PC gamers nowadays because of the big discounts and bundles.
---