Well, well, well... look who's at number #1 at Steam's (PC) Top Sellers...

#31Pesmerga255Posted 1/25/2013 5:49:15 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
Lol at antis trying to downplay DmCs greatness. Number 1 again! It just keeps topping charts.

"Greatness"? DmC is average at best.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#32Video_Game_CzarPosted 1/25/2013 5:50:20 PM
L

O

L

---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#33Malus_X6Posted 1/25/2013 5:50:35 PM
Ghidoran posted...
Since when do you need to be always online to play Steam? You know there's an offline mode? Suggesting that Steam is DRM is laughable, like you guys have never gone against real DRM before...*cough* EA and Securom *cough*

Oh, I believe none of us think it's worse than Ubisoft's DRM or Games for Windows Live, but it has a few problems like late updates (Steam needs to approve the content, so sometimes they release the update weeks after its release) and needing to be online first to change to offline mode (a problem that happens since Steam started to exist).

Not in Bethesda's case. Since Skyrim came out, they've been using Steam users like guinea pigs to test their beta patches.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#34ZeroX91Posted 1/25/2013 5:54:16 PM
The only problem I have with steam was the whole anti class action lawsuit thing they added to the ToS awhile back.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibyOMDcyO3U
#35Phantom_Opera_GPosted 1/25/2013 5:59:04 PM(edited)
*sees the complete collection of DMC3+4 and DmC* well I guess two out of three ain't bad...... maybe thats what gave Meatloaf the idea lol
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tktRigt_WFg
#36syctheweilderPosted 1/25/2013 5:57:24 PM
February cannot come soon enough.
#37Malus_X6Posted 1/25/2013 5:57:47 PM
Hey TC, you know what else is number 1?

My p- *interrupted by head of PR* o.O

*whispers*
Really? I can't say that? It's a violation of what? How is it a violation if I'm speaking the truth? Goddamn lawyer-speak.

Nevermind, TC. Just... Just nevermind.
---
#38vgman94Posted 1/25/2013 6:03:00 PM
Shengali posted...
@vgman94:
You apparently missed the $hit$torm that was the MGR boards when the game was first announced. Oh yes, there was plenty of hatred and hell to be found there. However, pretty much all of that died off when they announced the next MGS game and people finally came to grips with MGR being a separate entity. Again: Capcom has stated the future of DMC rides upon the sales of DmC - for good or bad. Do we know what those sales mean? No, but it's understandable that people are more upset about this than a game which doesn't affect the main series.

TAKE THE HINT CAPCOM!! ANNOUNCE DMC5!!!!!!!!

Now that I think of it, you're right. My faith in the MG fanbase has diminished, I have to say. The fact that they complain more when they think (without any reasons to think it, let alone facts to back it up) that the future of MG is only combat, which is obviously not the case because there's more than one protagonist. There's only one real MC for Devil May Cry. I don't find it understandable due to the reasons cite for complaining, such as "ruining the characters" (look at Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon. They went through enormous changes too. Characters aren't ruined by being reimagined) and "30fps"... Which, while I understand means there's some technical differences, none of those differences make the game dysfunctional or even more difficult IMO. No newcomer or casual would find a difference in framerate to be anything more than the motions on screen looking slightly less smooth.
#39ZeroX91Posted 1/25/2013 6:05:53 PM
Malus_X6 posted...

*whispers*
Really? I can't say that? It's a violation of what? How is it a violation if I'm speaking the truth? Goddamn lawyer-speak.

Hey hey hey....You want I should call Fate in here? ;p
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibyOMDcyO3U
#40Malus_X6Posted 1/25/2013 6:09:23 PM
Malus_X6 posted...

*whispers*

Hey hey hey....You want I should call Fate in here? ;p

That contest ended before I could respond. Like half a second before I posted.
---