Well, well, well... look who's at number #1 at Steam's (PC) Top Sellers...

#41ZeroX91Posted 1/25/2013 6:15:13 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
That contest ended before I could respond. Like half a second before I posted.

Yup, should speak mountains. ;p
(still wonder who sent those pics though.)
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibyOMDcyO3U
#42GodSlayer66Posted 1/25/2013 6:38:19 PM
Wow an AAA title being top seller on steam on it's release date. What groundbreaking news TC.
---
This post is now 20% cooler.
#43docman864Posted 1/25/2013 6:40:02 PM
well duh, it's the only way you can get to play DmC at 60fps. duh duh....uh duh....well duh
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#44cyanide_suicidePosted 1/25/2013 7:00:53 PM(edited)
Proclaiming this game is #1 in sales as a success is like proclaiming you're the winner of a boxing match when your opponent never even showed. DmC had ZERO competition last week when it was released on consoles, and zero competition on Steam. Hell, it's biggest competitor for sales this week is the newly released Ni No Kuni, which going by Amazon and Gamestop's best sellers lists, is absolutely destroying DmC.
#45MinamoPosted 1/25/2013 7:13:57 PM
Psychochild27 posted...
PhaseSlaethe posted...
There is also nothing else to really get right now.

Seriously. It's up against Arma, Chivalry and The Cave. I'd be shocked if it wasn't #1.

The Cave would have single-handedly slapped it down had it had online co-op. Such a disappointment when I saw the game was basically Trine but better and with more characters, but then saw the Local only co-op listing. Three sales lost right there.
#46SandOnMyBootPosted 1/25/2013 7:14:08 PM
And first place in the One-Man Race goes to..... the only man in the race.
#47docman864Posted 1/25/2013 7:15:29 PM
well, duh! stupid
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#48Hi CPosted 1/25/2013 7:26:00 PM
"PC practically has no Hack N' Slash games."

lol PC is where the genre started and has a ton of them. Just real ones, not beat'em ups clueless console kids mistake for hack n' slash because "omg he is hitting it with a sword".
---
You'll be my John G.
#49ScreamingMidgetPosted 1/25/2013 7:27:20 PM
Psychochild27 posted...
PhaseSlaethe posted...
There is also nothing else to really get right now.

Seriously. It's up against Arma, Chivalry and The Cave. I'd be shocked if it wasn't #1.

Chivalry is awesome, man!
#50rockman11_zPosted 1/25/2013 7:36:00 PM
Vault_Zero posted...
SHMYazoo posted...
Vault_Zero posted...
SHMYazoo posted...
Vault_Zero posted...
OMG, looks like it is outselling all those bundles of old games and unknown indie games. Well done DmC. Well done.

I guess you're not familiar with the popularity of bundles and the big Steam discounts that make lots of people, even those that don't care for PC gaming, buy stuff at their store.

Oh well, it's not like I didn't foretell what some people here would say in my first post.

I know it, but I prefer GOG for it's DRM free.

I like GOG, but they're game library is not as good as Steam's so far. It's lovely that they don't have DRM, though.

Give it some time. As you know, GOG is not as old as steam. I bid Steam farewell a while ago with the sole exception of Valve products. No other choice really. I do hate the 'Always Online' requirements.

I meant no offence before btw. I don't think the game is selling good regardless. Not sure what it matters. I said farewell to Capcom a long time ago.

I believe Steam had a patch to play games offline.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)