Well, well, well... look who's at number #1 at Steam's (PC) Top Sellers...

#51SSj7CloudSPosted 1/25/2013 6:40:13 PM
Big shock, it's number one and has absolutely nothing to compete against for the title right now. What's your point again besides as stated, absolutely nothing?

This topic is as pointless are you are TC, good job.
---
Playing: Wild Arms 5, Muramasa the Demon Blade, Metroid Other M, Dragon Quest IX Sentinel of the Starry Skies.
PSN: jext77
#52BrocknothPosted 1/25/2013 6:49:06 PM
A game being #1 on it's launch day. Wow that's so unusual. Seriously TC don't you have anything better to do? <_<

The funny thing about the PC version is I have this strange feeling it's going to outsell it's console siblings in the long run for 2 major reasons. It's the superior version of the game and then there's the prospect of modding the game to hell and back (hurrrrr I made pun). I'll be really interested to see what the mod community comes up with because if there was any game in dire need of a fan patch of some kind this would be it.
---
"Foolishness Donte, foolishness! No one can have this series. It's mine. It belongs to a true son of Sparda!"
#53EdagePosted 1/25/2013 6:51:29 PM
I preordered this on steam, I still have the consoles that are out right now in-case an RPG or other game comes out that I would enjoy that doesn't exist for pc, however, if it comes out for pc, I play it there.

It's mainly for controller preference, I'm not like a PC Elitist, I just enjoy using keyboard and mouse.
---
Currently Playing: Sleeping Dogs (PC), Hitman Absolution (PC), DmC Devil May Cry (PC) Final Fantasy I (PS)
#54ZeroX91Posted 1/25/2013 6:51:31 PM
SSj7CloudS posted...
Big shock, it's number one and has absolutely nothing to compete against for the title right now. What's your point again besides as stated, absolutely nothing?

This topic is as pointless are you are TC, good job.

Woah, woah, woah

...calm down no need for that level of aggression. :o
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibyOMDcyO3U
#55mjc0961Posted 1/25/2013 6:51:55 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
I'm betting that if Dragonborn was released at the same time Dragonborn would have been 1.

Also, most of those bundles and cheap games?
Holiday sale 9with WAY better deals!) is barely a month ago.

Hell, just wait when the PS3 gets all three next month. I estimate metric asstons of people will buy them up, especially since they'll be half price.

Nah, the Playstation Store servers will crash under the load and the store will be unusable, meaning nobody will be able to buy them.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#56Abiz_Posted 1/25/2013 6:55:13 PM
Some AAA titles don't make it to the top so it is a good sign. Black Ops 2 made it to the top but it didn't even stay in the top 10 for long. It's about how long DMC can stay in the top 10. There more then it being there on release day. PC gamers are a different beast really.
---
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior
#57cyanide_suicidePosted 1/25/2013 6:58:51 PM
So despite being #1 in sales, as of right now there are 3,241 current players playing DmC.

Dark souls, released last August, has 3,034. It barely has more people playing it right now on it's launch day than a game released last year.
#58RazumPosted 1/25/2013 8:12:01 PM
Not trying to knock this, but wasn't Euro Truck Sim 2012 on that list recently?

DmC isn't really competing against a whole lot on Steam right now is it?
---
UMvC 3 Team:
Hagger/P.Wright/Spencer
#59YoungGganonPosted 1/25/2013 8:14:33 PM
Good for you? Them? Me? Us? Why do I care? This isn't going to change my opinion of the game, and neither are you. Get over it. People hate it, people love it. Most of you are stupid for being so negative towards each other over a god damn video game. Grow up.
---
(Now playing Dead Island, Vanquish, and PSASBR Beta)
#60KaptainK00lPosted 1/25/2013 8:21:05 PM
cyanide_suicide posted...
So despite being #1 in sales, as of right now there are 3,241 current players playing DmC.

Dark souls, released last August, has 3,034. It barely has more people playing it right now on it's launch day than a game released last year.

You do realize you're comparing DmC to Dark Souls right?
I don't even have Dark Souls (yet) and all I've really heard is good things about it.
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''