It must suck to hate this game so much

#21SilentS89Posted 1/25/2013 7:46:48 PM
Hating DmC isn't so bad TC.

You should try it some time.
#22ChickenfrogmanPosted 1/25/2013 7:47:01 PM
FishermanFriend posted...
Chickenfrogman posted...
I'm enjoying myself playing other games that aren't casualized crap and also enjoying watching this game's sales flounder compared to DMC4.

Ya you sound like you're enjoying your self so much.

You don't sound bitter and angry at all lol

/sarcasm

Oh I am bitter that this piece of **** was made and murdered a series I was quite fond of. Doesn't mean it ruins other games for me. It just kills the chance of a DMC5, which I've looked forward to since being introduced to the series by 4.
---
Renekton would make a terrible lifeguard. He'd just laugh at you as you drown and die and then probably eat your corpse.
PSN: RevolverChicken7
#23dillpickle69Posted 1/25/2013 7:47:17 PM
SilentS89 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
*Likes turtles*

There's nothing you can do about that, you're just bitter and angry if you dislike them.

INB4 people bait Pes with Micheal Bay TMNT.

Please. More like M. Knight Shyamalan. They end up being really flexible Tortoises
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/5062421_700b.jpg
#24SilentS89Posted 1/25/2013 7:47:44 PM
dillpickle69 posted...
SilentS89 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
*Likes turtles*

There's nothing you can do about that, you're just bitter and angry if you dislike them.

Please. More like M. Knight Shyamalan. They end up being really flexible Tortoises

That monster!
#25FishermanFriend(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 7:49:11 PM
Chickenfrogman posted...
Chickenfrogman posted...
I'm enjoying myself playing other games that aren't casualized crap and also enjoying watching this game's sales flounder compared to DMC4.

/sarcasm

Oh I am bitter that this piece of **** was made and murdered a series I was quite fond of. Doesn't mean it ruins other games for me. It just kills the chance of a DMC5, which I've looked forward to since being introduced to the series by 4.

Yes I know all this. Hence my topic title.

It must suck to hate this game to much. And be so angry and bitter, while others like my self love the game so much and are so happy.
#26gamer6879403333Posted 1/25/2013 7:50:06 PM
You're also assuming I even paid for the game :)

You better be referring to it being a gift. Because if you mean the other possibility, you're a terrible person... And liable to get banned, seeing as Gamefaqs will ban if they so much as think you might be acting pro-illegal activities on their board.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#27MadigariPosted 1/25/2013 7:51:01 PM
dillpickle69 posted...
SilentS89 posted...

"Hi. I'm Sanje Budapar. I'm April O'Neil's camera man."

Just remember, you heard it here first.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#28sworderPosted 1/25/2013 7:52:26 PM(edited)
TC is so happy he doesn't wanna play the game and comes here instead, almost like buyer's remorse

edit: and I said almost, I know you didn't buy it
#29wwinterj25Posted 1/25/2013 7:55:56 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/8c64978117295930e38b1e1854f68815/tumblr_meq6l7kDNm1qfy2kdo1_r2_500.gif
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#30freestyle7188Posted 1/25/2013 7:56:00 PM
Chickenfrogman posted...
Chickenfrogman posted...

/sarcasm

Yes I know all this. Hence my topic title.

It must suck to hate this game to much. And be so angry and bitter, while others like my self love the game so much and are so happy.

Actually I don't think anyone cares about what you say. You made this topic just to hate. If you are so happy why are you on these boards instead of playing the game? Play your game and leave the condescending attitude alone until you have something better to say than this