It must suck to hate this game so much

#51FishermanFriend(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 9:23:15 PM
Chickenfrogman posted...
That's an adorable rant if you're really calling the old games "frustrating." I'm quite a bit more frustrated when control keeps being taken away from me in the middle of gameplay for terrible cutscenes accompanied by a poor, incredibly badly written narrative that claimed it would be great then I get frustrated with a game that's actually challenging enough that I keep sleepwalking through it. Sorry that I don't like a game in this genre that doesn't ask me to put in effort.

Forgive me if I laugh at your attempts to criticize the narrative of something with a name like chickenfrogman.
#52ChickenfrogmanPosted 1/25/2013 9:28:17 PM
There is no way this guy isn't trolling.
---
Renekton would make a terrible lifeguard. He'd just laugh at you as you drown and die and then probably eat your corpse.
PSN: RevolverChicken7
#53FishermanFriend(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 9:30:54 PM(edited)
Chickenfrogman posted...
There is no way this guy isn't trolling.

Why is that? Because I enjoy the game and find it hilarious how people who dislike it stick around and continually whine about how they don't like it? lol

You should be thanking me. I'm giving you exactly what you want. A topic in which you can voice your distaste for the game. Which you've done a million times before this.
#54ChickenfrogmanPosted 1/25/2013 9:34:44 PM
This topic and your attitude are nothing but blatant baiting. The fact that you've deflected any actual criticism with personal attacks confirms it.
---
Renekton would make a terrible lifeguard. He'd just laugh at you as you drown and die and then probably eat your corpse.
PSN: RevolverChicken7
#55OhhSnapPosted 1/25/2013 9:35:50 PM
It does suck for them. I like all of 3 of the DMC games that I've played. 3, 4, and DmC are all perfectly done imo.
---
I didn't hit you. I simply highfived your face!
#56FishermanFriend(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 9:46:35 PM(edited)
Chickenfrogman posted...
This topic and your attitude are nothing but blatant baiting. The fact that you've deflected any actual criticism with personal attacks confirms it.

What's the point of criticism? This isn't a topic titled " What are your opinions on DmC?"

No, this is a topic about how I'm loving this game despite how badly the haters want me to not like it. Criticism is pointless because I like the game. I don't even need to deflect criticism. The topic isn't even about what's wrong with the game :)

It's about how haters can't get over their hate for the game. Which you continue to prove by coming back time and time again :)
#57SandOnMyBootPosted 1/25/2013 11:17:09 PM
Dragonball Evolution was a perfectly done movie. The haters are just DBZ weeaboos who don't like Goku's new hairstyle. The script, acting, cinematography, and special effects were all top-notch while remaining very faithful to the source material. I'm glad I spent $30 on the Blu-Ray when it came out. I'm planning on watching it again tomorrow morning, because if I enjoy something then it must be objectively good. This movie defintely deserves a sequel and I hope it replaces those crappy animated DBZ movies that come out every few years. It must suck for the fanboys to hate this movie so much.

I'm enjoying things you hate and ignoring all criticism you all suck LOLOLOLOLOLOLtotallynottrolling!!!!11!1!1
#58antking61Posted 1/25/2013 11:22:54 PM
FishermanFriend posted...
Really? You're not sure how it matters? I'll tell you how it matters.

You said those messages of hate are meant for the people who haven't made the purchase yet, not for people who already own it.

Well, I read all those messages of hate before I bought it, and it didn't stop me from buying it. It didn't deter me.

So considering you just said the whole point is you're trying to stop people from buying it, and I'm someone who still bought it.....that's how it matters.

I still bought it. The messages of hate didn't deter me :)

And I'm saying that it doesn't really matter that YOU weren't deterred. I don't really care about the people on this board trying to start something by saying "I got it lulz smilyface u mad bro" or anything like that. The only thing that will speak is the sales, which some have already said it's week 1 sales were only half of DMC4's week 1 sales and since Capcom was pushing for 2 times more sales than DMC4 it doesn't look pretty.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#59TheBestGman2007Posted 1/25/2013 11:23:10 PM
dillpickle69 posted...
SilentS89 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
*Likes turtles*

There's nothing you can do about that, you're just bitter and angry if you dislike them.

INB4 people bait Pes with Micheal Bay TMNT.

Please. More like M. Knight Shyamalan. They end up being really flexible Tortoises

The tortoises were dead the entire time. dun-dun-dun!
---
So he replies: "and how do I manage?"
I dodge the blast, and apologize for collateral damage.
#60SilentS89Posted 1/25/2013 11:25:01 PM
TheBestGman2007 posted...
dillpickle69 posted...
SilentS89 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
*Likes turtles*

There's nothing you can do about that, you're just bitter and angry if you dislike them.

INB4 people bait Pes with Micheal Bay TMNT.

Please. More like M. Knight Shyamalan. They end up being really flexible Tortoises

The tortoises were dead the entire time. dun-dun-dun!

What is this I donít even