Is it best to purchase all the moves before I try a harder difficulty?

#1EdagePosted 1/25/2013 9:59:31 PM
Topic.

I'm near the end of Nephillim mode, but I still have quite a bit of purchases to make. (I wasn't doing so hot when I began, so I didn't get a lot of skill points when I started, I'm pretty new to Hack N slash games aside from monster hunter).

Thank you for time! I appreciate any advice/help
---
Currently Playing: Sleeping Dogs (PC), Hitman Absolution (PC), DmC Devil May Cry (PC) Final Fantasy I (PS)
#2KaptainK00lPosted 1/25/2013 10:01:05 PM
I'm on SoS, and I still have about 7 or so skills left to purchase and I've been fine. Granted most of those are the upgraded versions of moves I already had as I mad sure to get all of them first.
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#3Green_PuffPosted 1/25/2013 10:01:12 PM
It's up to you.
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#4wwinterj25Posted 1/25/2013 10:01:52 PM
To be honest most the moves are pointless as I never use them and I'm on my Dante must die playtrough. Just try a mission and see how you go. You can always play other missions and upgrade then go back to where you left off if you're stuck. I doubt you will be though.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#5Edage(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 10:03:43 PM
Thanks for all the input! I think I'll just take a swing at the first mission. It'll be nice to give that first mission boss a butt whooping now that I'm much better at using the dodge mechanic.
---
Currently Playing: Sleeping Dogs (PC), Hitman Absolution (PC), DmC Devil May Cry (PC) Final Fantasy I (PS)