this games combat has much more depth than dmc4 and dmc1 combined

#21GoombaXPosted 1/26/2013 1:10:37 AM
lastly the combat is on par with 4 and 3 not better. each game plays differently.
nothing will ever be as fun as DMC 3 combat imo
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#22vgman94Posted 1/26/2013 1:10:49 AM
InfiniteDemise posted...
Lock on alone made Darksiders 2 better than this.

Dude, if you're having trouble getting hit by enemies due to lock on, you're going to hate Metal Gear Rising, even with it's (crappy) lock on. You can barely hit straight with that mechanic. At least in this game, it auto-locks wherever you point the stick and it stays there consistently, which while that may also be present with MGR, it is far more difficult to deal with unless you're in a rare, one-on-one fight. And this is coming from someone who likes MGR. But I will admit it has some flaws.
#23HellsControllerPosted 1/26/2013 1:11:16 AM
Also don't forget it's against da rules to say you reported someone.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#24GoombaXPosted 1/26/2013 1:12:36 AM
Muscle Buster posted...
GoombaX posted...
Muscle Buster posted...
fakefire posted...
nero had like what, 2 attack? dante in this game is much more free flowing and combo heavy than any other one and the vergil dlc is gonna be insane imo. cant wait to make combo videos

Nice to see GoombaX's alt account is just as dumbass as normal.

aint my alt account.
my alts are an ancient and an idol.
also your reported

*drinks soda* Cool. Can't take the heat, don't try to be a man, my boy. Only cowards report.

*drink beer* yea its cool, i could insult you over the internet but it wouldnt mean anything. Though you wouldnt call me a dumbass in real life because your an actual coward. Your nothing on here and nothing in real life either.
---
#25SasukefirePosted 1/26/2013 1:13:40 AM
The Pot calling the kettle black.
---
If I die I can be replaced.
#26Muscle BusterPosted 1/26/2013 1:13:55 AM
GoombaX posted...
Muscle Buster posted...
GoombaX posted...
Muscle Buster posted...
fakefire posted...
nero had like what, 2 attack? dante in this game is much more free flowing and combo heavy than any other one and the vergil dlc is gonna be insane imo. cant wait to make combo videos

Nice to see GoombaX's alt account is just as dumbass as normal.

aint my alt account.
my alts are an ancient and an idol.
also your reported

*drinks soda* Cool. Can't take the heat, don't try to be a man, my boy. Only cowards report.

*drink beer* yea its cool, i could insult you over the internet but it wouldnt mean anything. Though you wouldnt call me a dumbass in real life because your an actual coward. Your nothing on here and nothing in real life either.

*drinks soda* Back at ya, brah.
---
Don't look at me like that, you cretin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx4CL4Y2Cx0 / http://tinyurl.com/8ccm7pv
#27GoombaXPosted 1/26/2013 1:14:13 AM
Sasukefire posted...
The Pot calling the kettle black.

just got 1500's on us huh
---
#28SilentS89Posted 1/26/2013 1:15:40 AM
This derail is boring, can we get back to TC's empty promises and trolling please?
#29InfiniteDemisePosted 1/26/2013 1:15:51 AM
vgman94 posted...
InfiniteDemise posted...
Lock on alone made Darksiders 2 better than this.

Dude, if you're having trouble getting hit by enemies due to lock on, you're going to hate Metal Gear Rising, even with it's (crappy) lock on. You can barely hit straight with that mechanic. At least in this game, it auto-locks wherever you point the stick and it stays there consistently, which while that may also be present with MGR, it is far more difficult to deal with unless you're in a rare, one-on-one fight. And this is coming from someone who likes MGR. But I will admit it has some flaws.

Nope, played that just fine. It's just hard to break a decade of habit of holding down R1 before doing anything, lol.
---
" Its said that God made the universe and wants everyone to praise him.... Talk about an egomaniac "
#30GoombaXPosted 1/26/2013 1:16:45 AM
lol what a bad retort. its something a 5 year old would say.
pathetic
---