this games combat has much more depth than dmc4 and dmc1 combined

#41fakefire(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 12:26:09 AM
goomba is right none of the dmc games were hard or special. this game easily beats them in the depth department
#42GoombaXPosted 1/26/2013 12:26:20 AM
no you didnt and careful drinking that soda, the carbonation will give you a tummy ache : )
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#43GoombaXPosted 1/26/2013 12:28:43 AM
fakefire posted...
goomba is right none of the dmc games were hard or special. this game easily beats them in the depth department

not really its easier to aerial juggle in this game than any other. i can keep myself almost constantly in the air in this game making it hard for the enemy to hit me. Other ones i have to pull all the enemies together more
---
#44vgman94Posted 1/26/2013 12:29:13 AM
fakefire posted...

Particularly in story. The gameplay's not the most complex, but it's sure as Hell fun (see what I did there?).
#45GoombaXPosted 1/26/2013 12:30:33 AM
vgman94 posted...
fakefire posted...

Particularly in story. The gameplay's not the most complex, but it's sure as Hell fun (see what I did there?).

the story may have been the best out of them all. but thats the only department it wins in. I loved the weapons in DMC 3 the most. game was the most fun to play
---
#46SasukefirePosted 1/26/2013 12:31:18 AM
goomba is right none of the dmc games were hard or special
Without DMC1 this game wouldn't be made. That game changed the Hack and Slash Genre. And when you do play a hack and slash people wonder if it can live up to games like Ninja Gaiden 2, Devil May Cry 3, and Bayonetta. And they were hard. I feel like doing some glove slapping.
---
If I die I can be replaced.
#47GoombaXPosted 1/26/2013 12:33:15 AM
Sasukefire posted...
goomba is right none of the dmc games were hard or special
Without DMC1 this game wouldn't be made. That game changed the Hack and Slash Genre. And when you do play a hack and slash people wonder if it can live up to games like Ninja Gaiden 2, Devil May Cry 3, and Bayonetta. And they were hard. I feel like doing some glove slapping.

please slap him.
This game is pretty good, but its not better than DMC 3 gameplay wise and nothing beats Bayonetta gameplay wise
---
#48antking61Posted 1/26/2013 12:36:46 AM
fakefire posted...

With enough practice, sure. All games are like that. With enough practice, BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, and Ninja Gaiden Black aren't hard.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#49GoombaXPosted 1/26/2013 12:38:52 AM
antking61 posted...
fakefire posted...

With enough practice, sure. All games are like that. With enough practice, BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, and Ninja Gaiden Black aren't hard.

no ninja gaiden black is still hard -_-
---
#50Muscle BusterPosted 1/26/2013 12:43:25 AM
GoombaX posted...
no you didnt and careful drinking that soda, the carbonation will give you a tummy ache : )

*drinks soda* People on the internets love to assume. It's quite cute. *yawn*
---
Don't look at me like that, you cretin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx4CL4Y2Cx0 / http://tinyurl.com/8ccm7pv