1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. this games combat has much more depth than dmc4 and dmc1 combined
3 years ago#61
fakefire
(Topic Creator)
Posted 1/26/2013 12:46:34 AM
message detail
I beat ngb on master ninja and ss rank all dmc3 missions and trust me dmc is much more indepth than all of them especially when u get into nephilim cancels

Pics...or it never happened!
Sony should make a Blu-Ray less PS3. (4 min later) PS3 games are on Blu Ray disks? Wow, this explains everything. - videogamer1030
3 years ago#62
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFCM6TZgTMI
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
3 years ago#63
do u guys visit japanese dmc forums ?

Nope, enlighten us please. Explain this "depth" of combat DmC has over the other games in the series. Explain what the hell a "nephilim cancel" is. Or are you just making things up to try and troll the rest of us?
"Foolishness Donte, foolishness! No one can have this series. It's mine. It belongs to a true son of Sparda!"
3 years ago#64
what a waste of thread. You guys even fell for it for 7 pages of nonsense.
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
3 years ago#65
Obviously a troll pretending to be a very exaggerated pro to rile people up. Nothing to see here.
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
3 years ago#66
The hell is a Nephilim cancel? Did the TC mistake this game for something that's actually relevant to what a Nephilim is? Didn't know there was a Nephilim command in this game let alone a way to cancel into things with it.
"Ware wa Sanger Sombold. Aku o Tatsu Tsurugi Nagi!"
The last thing Evil hears before it is Cleaved in two.
3 years ago#67
bump almost done with dmd sss rank
3 years ago#68
If I was a game developer, I would love all these delusional fanboys.
3 years ago#69
BlackHadou posted...
The hell is a Nephilim cancel? Did the TC mistake this game for something that's actually relevant to what a Nephilim is? Didn't know there was a Nephilim command in this game let alone a way to cancel into things with it.

I know. This fraud TC made me lol
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
3 years ago#70
ScreamingMidget posted...
If I was a game developer, I would love all these delusional fanboys.

You actually think this guy is legit? Really? Hmm... Hey, I'm a prince from Nigeria and need you to give me access to your bank account to give you some of my fortune because I can't fit anymore money in my account.

Figured I should try seeing as this guy seems to believe anything.
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. this games combat has much more depth than dmc4 and dmc1 combined

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived