I just got a copy of this on PC. I too, shall give my two cents...

#1xXxHaVeNPosted 1/26/2013 3:30:08 AM
Every mission that is. Just started mission 1.
---
GT: xXxHaVeN117
CoD is the best game series ever and it will never be topped ever never. This sig is 100% serious and not a joke at all. Nope.
#2antking61Posted 1/26/2013 3:34:53 AM
Sound was almost completely absent for me during Mission 1's cutscenes.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#3xXxHaVeN(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 3:53:25 AM
Just completed the first mission. Didn't have any problems whatsoever with sound or anything.

The first thing I noticed was the the graphics look much better than the demo, and the game runs much smoother. Although I'm playing on my PC, so this is to be expected.

The first cutscene didn't leave a good impression. Honestly, it was really bad. ("The world is at last your b****...as am I!) But after completing the mission it wasn't as bad as what I had expected after watching the intro. The level design is really cool, and I love the way NT did Limbo. The boss battle was pretty interesting. I liked the segments where you had to dodge his knife in the darkness but I really think they should have made the fight a Hell of a lot more difficult. I'm playing on Nephilim (hardest I could play on) and it was by no means hard at all. (I've completed the older games on DMD, so this is nothing.) I enjoy the music a lot too, though I'm wondering if they'll have any really epic tracks like Vergil Battle 3 in DMC3.

The wig scene got a nice chuckle out of me, mostly because I'm looking at it as more of a foreshadowing tool than a jab at the fans of the originals. I don't like that a lot of the upgrades are damage increases. That's boring. As for the overall story so far, I still have a bad taste in my mouth from the introduction. Dante seems like a douche, but you can kinda tell he has some suppressed memories about mom and dad. This could either turn out really interesting, or flop hard. Hopefully the story picks up a little.
---
GT: xXxHaVeN117
CoD is the best game series ever and it will never be topped ever never. This sig is 100% serious and not a joke at all. Nope.
#4UnknownWinPosted 1/26/2013 4:16:47 AM
Sound was almost completely absent for me during Mission 1's cutscenes.

You bought DmC?
#5antking61Posted 1/26/2013 4:18:01 AM
UnknownWin posted...
You bought DmC?

HELL NO! It's on my brother's PC. And he didn't buy it either.
---
#6vgman94Posted 1/26/2013 4:23:29 AM
xXxHaVeN posted...
Just completed the first mission. Didn't have any problems whatsoever with sound or anything.

The first thing I noticed was the the graphics look much better than the demo, and the game runs much smoother. Although I'm playing on my PC, so this is to be expected.

The first cutscene didn't leave a good impression. Honestly, it was really bad. ("The world is at last your b****...as am I!) But after completing the mission it wasn't as bad as what I had expected after watching the intro. The level design is really cool, and I love the way NT did Limbo. The boss battle was pretty interesting. I liked the segments where you had to dodge his knife in the darkness but I really think they should have made the fight a Hell of a lot more difficult. I'm playing on Nephilim (hardest I could play on) and it was by no means hard at all. (I've completed the older games on DMD, so this is nothing.) I enjoy the music a lot too, though I'm wondering if they'll have any really epic tracks like Vergil Battle 3 in DMC3.

The wig scene got a nice chuckle out of me, mostly because I'm looking at it as more of a foreshadowing tool than a jab at the fans of the originals. I don't like that a lot of the upgrades are damage increases. That's boring. As for the overall story so far, I still have a bad taste in my mouth from the introduction. Dante seems like a douche, but you can kinda tell he has some suppressed memories about mom and dad. This could either turn out really interesting, or flop hard. Hopefully the story picks up a little.

You're assuming a bit too much about the story. It's best not to imagine too much about it, that usually makes one have a bad taste in their mouth when their expectations turn out to be radically different, story-wise. I'll have to agree on some of the lines mainly from other characters. Dante has a handful of odd lines, but it gets better later on, trust me.
#7KaptainK00lPosted 1/26/2013 4:27:41 AM
antking61 posted...
UnknownWin posted...
You bought DmC?

That might be your explanation right there.
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#8UnknownWinPosted 1/26/2013 4:30:01 AM
UnknownWin posted...
You bought DmC?

Good! I was afraid you supported this crap.
#9antking61Posted 1/26/2013 4:33:31 AM(edited)
KaptainK00l posted...
That might be your explanation right there.

Since the coding is the exact same for all versions, no. Some people on the PC boards are reporting this issue as well though it isn't everywhere. My brother didn't have any issues with the 1st stage either. Just a glitch.

UnknownWin posted...
Good! I was afraid you supported this crap.

You should know me better than that by now.
---
#10omerta07Posted 1/26/2013 4:35:06 AM
antking61 posted...
UnknownWin posted...
You bought DmC?

lol 'sure'