I just got a copy of this on PC. I too, shall give my two cents...

#11HamstermilkPosted 1/26/2013 4:21:40 AM(edited)
antking61 posted...
KaptainK00l posted...
That might be your explanation right there.

Since the coding is the exact same for all versions, no. Some people on the PC boards are reporting this issue as well though it isn't everywhere. My brother didn't have any issues with the 1st stage either. Just a glitch.

UnknownWin posted...
Good! I was afraid you supported this crap.

You should know me better than that by now.

You are so cool, you hate the game so you would never buy it.
But!

To stick it to them you are gonna pirate the game and play it anyway, but if someone asks you how it was, you are gonna be all "ahw man, it sucks so hard".

But you still have to play a pirated version, you know, for science...

Edit*
Actually, to appear even COOLER on the internet, you won't even pirate it yourself, you will play another persons pirated version!
lol....
#12tehdudPosted 1/26/2013 4:22:31 AM
but if he dosnt play it, then he cant comment on the game.
now he's played it, he can bash the game
---
CAPCOM = Conning All Players Cash Over Morals
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png
#13omerta07Posted 1/26/2013 9:00:06 AM
tehdud posted...
but if he dosnt play it, then he cant comment on the game.
now he's played it, he can bash the game

hes been commenting obsessively on this game for a looong time now
#14LiQuiDsWorDs56Posted 1/26/2013 9:03:41 AM
i have to say im enjoying it so far(on pc). hands down the game looks really good maxed out on ultra settings and the framerate is top notch. not once have i encountered slowdowns. if you have a good rig to play it, sell your console copy
---
i7-930@3.5GHz l Asus P6X58D-E l SLI MSI 3GB GTX 580s l 12gb Dominator l AX850 PSU l H80 l 1Tb 7,200 rpm l 64gb SSD I BD Drive l Obsidian 650D I Alienware Optx
#15fioriPosted 1/26/2013 9:06:24 AM
You can parry Hunter's knife, sending it back to him.

As soon as the knife is getting closer, press attack button and yu'll have a small cutscene showing Dante sending it back to him, taking a good ammount of his life. XD
#16omerta07Posted 1/26/2013 9:06:38 AM
Hamstermilk posted...
antking61 posted...
KaptainK00l posted...
That might be your explanation right there.

Since the coding is the exact same for all versions, no. Some people on the PC boards are reporting this issue as well though it isn't everywhere. My brother didn't have any issues with the 1st stage either. Just a glitch.

UnknownWin posted...
Good! I was afraid you supported this crap.

You should know me better than that by now.

You are so cool, you hate the game so you would never buy it.
But!

To stick it to them you are gonna pirate the game and play it anyway, but if someone asks you how it was, you are gonna be all "ahw man, it sucks so hard".

But you still have to play a pirated version, you know, for science...

Edit*
Actually, to appear even COOLER on the internet, you won't even pirate it yourself, you will play another persons pirated version!
lol....

quoted for awesomeness !