So much negativity from reading this board

#1Slayer_22Posted 1/26/2013 8:15:50 AM
Every topic is filled with extreme hate(To the point where, if you decided to base your opinion of the game as of that topic, you'd think it would play and have a worse story than E.T. for the Atari), or people yelling from the rooftops things that show that it's a good game(Like for instance, the number 1 in the charts for UK, Steam, and Japan) probably to reinforce that the game is good despite all the extreme hate topics.

People who hate the game are blowing a lot of the things they say out of proportion and the people who like the game are too busy attempting to show that the game is good and might get a sequel. After awhile it all boils down to the same set of arguments or set of blames. Either way, both those who like the game and those who don't almost irradiate hate which usually leads to a bad demeanor from both sides which definitely gets annoying after awhile.

tl;dr: People need to stop blowing things out of proportion, on both sides. You guys should get along.

Anyway, I have a quick question. I read somewhere on one of the DmC forums(Either the xbox or PS3 one) that you could flick the an analog stick and it would switch your auto-lock onto the next enemy. Is that true?
---
You should check out Imagine Dragons http://youtu.be/wO0ohGn-x3E
<o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/
#2ReliusCloverPosted 1/26/2013 8:18:40 AM
It's a terrible game.

You honestly think your post is going to stop people from disliking it? Really.
---
- Father of the Year Award recipient -
#3darkdragon_9600Posted 1/26/2013 8:25:27 AM
I told you before: it ain't amazing but it ain't terrible.

6-7/10, but that's about it. When I hear people saying this might be GOTY I have to quote Donte (again):

"What in the ****ting hell is going on here?"
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#4Slayer_22(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 8:26:39 AM
ReliusClover posted...
It's a terrible game.

You honestly think your post is going to stop people from disliking it? Really.

Yes, I made this topic to make everyone get along, because that's totally possible. I didn't make this topic so people could realize how overblown most of the information from both sides is.
---
You should check out Imagine Dragons http://youtu.be/wO0ohGn-x3E
<o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/
#5ZkkPosted 1/26/2013 8:26:59 AM
I don't think any of the previous DMCs had a shot at being GOTY either though.
#6megamaticsPosted 1/26/2013 8:27:30 AM
You know whats annoying...How people write long winded statements in why people shouldn't "Not Like" a game. It doesn't kill the be brief.
---
GamerTag: RaymondMic/OptimusMega PSN: Optimus Mega
SteamProfile: Megamatics
#7UnknownWinPosted 1/26/2013 8:27:32 AM
Vorgol loved Donte.
#8kyton007Posted 1/26/2013 8:30:24 AM
Slayer_22 posted...
Every topic is filled with extreme hate(To the point where, if you decided to base your opinion of the game as of that topic, you'd think it would play and have a worse story than E.T. for the Atari), or people yelling from the rooftops things that show that it's a good game(Like for instance, the number 1 in the charts for UK, Steam, and Japan) probably to reinforce that the game is good despite all the extreme hate topics.

People who hate the game are blowing a lot of the things they say out of proportion and the people who like the game are too busy attempting to show that the game is good and might get a sequel. After awhile it all boils down to the same set of arguments or set of blames. Either way, both those who like the game and those who don't almost irradiate hate which usually leads to a bad demeanor from both sides which definitely gets annoying after awhile.

tl;dr: People need to stop blowing things out of proportion, on both sides. You guys should get along.

Anyway, I have a quick question. I read somewhere on one of the DmC forums(Either the xbox or PS3 one) that you could flick the an analog stick and it would switch your auto-lock onto the next enemy. Is that true?

I just buy the game because i like DmC series a lot, dmc4 too xD (never play the 2 btw Oo...). I dont care what people think or say. But before play it and complete DmD difulty... i know that is a poor game. Yeah great combo system, very faster and accesible, but as a complete view.... is really poor game and probably i change it for other one cause i have nothing to do now, and take SSS in missions piss me of with all that scenes and loadings betwen. I think i just never play again a mission that involves walk with Kat!!! n wtf !? this supossed to be a hack and slash, not a heavy rain ,

As i say i like this DmC5, very addictive combat system, probably very easy for hardcores (i look like a hardcore player when i play XD). But i change it for other game and when i want smash i can take bayonetta or DmC3/4... i never coming back to this =n=

DmC1&3 stiil the best
#9Rome218Posted 1/26/2013 8:33:56 AM(edited)
I have tried making this argument for a while with people here. At this point they're acting so immature, it really shows the fanbase of the original DMC. I understand being a fan of a series and being disappointed(SR:TT,GTA4,Far Cry 2,many others)..

However you guys took it on another level of tackiness. It is repulsive, and I do not want to be friends with someone who is an original fan of the DMC series because they are all bitter way past the point of absurdity.

Others here and myself really enjoyed this game. However nasty original DMC fans just cannot respect that. They want to bully us into thinking the game is unenjoyable when we enjoyed it.

I know people who enjoy fishing, I can list many reasons why I don't. People like different things. When everyone likes the same thing, we get rehashes like the CoD series. Sometimes there are just disappointments in gaming and you have to move on.

Otherwise you look pathetic, and you bring up stereotypes of the really fat guy who lives in his mom's basement that argues over which Battlefield Galactica episode is the best with people you will never meet. That is pretty much what you 'antis' do here, just with games.

Legit complaints are fine, but repeated over and over is annoying. Some people are here to just be mean, which shows they have some sadistic problems and probably do not feel in control in their own life, so they have to try here.
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#10Jeff1015Posted 1/26/2013 8:37:01 AM
megamatics posted...
You know whats annoying...How people write long winded statements in why people shouldn't "Not Like" a game. It doesn't kill the be brief.

I think TC was trying to point out that both sides of the argument tend to go a bit too far.

The Antis poking at every single negative detail possible and the Pros for constantly overlooking some actual solid evidence provided by Antis.