So much negativity from reading this board

#21Rome218Posted 1/26/2013 9:12:39 AM
Thanks. =) I was going to mention the new upgrade I put, a 40 dollar fan you put underneath it. I got it from best buy. I don't like to show off too much though.
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#22rockman11_zPosted 1/26/2013 9:15:22 AM
Rome218 posted...
Thanks. =) I was going to mention the new upgrade I put, a 40 dollar fan you put underneath it. I got it from best buy. I don't like to show off too much though.

It's all good. If it's nice, it's worth bragging anyway.:)

Well anyway, I guess if someone wants to ask tips or help in DmC, they can go to the 360 board because its more level headed there.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#23Rome218Posted 1/26/2013 9:16:40 AM
err sorry I hope my sig didn't confuse you. It's to poke fun at PC elitist. I am happy with a crummy lap top and my consoles. =) I think I spent like 500 dollars on this lap top and it does everything I need since I'm not a PC gamer.
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#24rockman11_zPosted 1/26/2013 9:25:09 AM
Rome218 posted...
err sorry I hope my sig didn't confuse you. It's to poke fun at PC elitist. I am happy with a crummy lap top and my consoles. =) I think I spent like 500 dollars on this lap top and it does everything I need since I'm not a PC gamer.

No worries. HPs are nice anyway.

Let me ask you this. How would you rate DmC in comparison to the other DMC games?( this is not a trick question btw)
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#25Rome218Posted 1/26/2013 10:41:24 AM
rockman11_z posted...
Rome218 posted...

No worries. HPs are nice anyway.

Let me ask you this. How would you rate DmC in comparison to the other DMC games?( this is not a trick question btw)

I'm not a huge fan of the past DMC games, but I know others are. That is why I say I can respect their point of view.

The only DMC I played was DMC 1. I thought it was a good game. Fighting games are not my forte, so my standards are probably lower than anyone else's here. However, I do realize what Capcom is doing.

They are trying to save the series by reaching a wider audience: People like me, and hope that the loyal fans will stick around. I don't think this game is bad, and I do not doubt others who say DMC 3 is the best.

Personally I enjoyed this DmC more than the first, and I did beat part 1. I find it easier to just hop into. I find the platforming to be really fun, and I'm not much of a platforming guy. I like that I can pull off flashy moves and it's not too complex. You have a small arsenal but an easy to use one, that you can mix combos with different weapons with ease.
---