The Ken-Samas will hate me for this, but I think Ninja Theory should develop RE7

#1SonOfSolidPosted 1/26/2013 8:58:59 AM
Capcom Japan already tried their hands at making a Western-Style Resident Evil Game (RE6) and it just didn't work out. Like it or not, they gave Devil May Cry a much-needed facelift, unique style, a functional story, and slicker gameplay than its Japanese-developed predecessors.

I think they should be given a shot at the Resident Evil series. Sure the Ken-Samas will cry, but isn't it kind of funny when they do?
#2ReliusCloverPosted 1/26/2013 8:59:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwAw9ThDQmk
---
- Father of the Year Award recipient -
#3sworderPosted 1/26/2013 9:00:49 AM
lol NT fans, how disgusting
#4UnknownWinPosted 1/26/2013 9:00:53 AM
RE REVelations team should make RE7.

These guys who made RE5-6 don't know a s*** how to make a true RE games.
#5Windmaster715Posted 1/26/2013 9:06:59 AM(edited)
SonOfSolid posted...
Capcom Japan already tried their hands at making a Western-Style Resident Evil Game (RE6) and it just didn't work out. Like it or not, they gave Devil May Cry a much-needed facelift, unique style, a functional story, and slicker gameplay than its Japanese-developed predecessors.

I think they should be given a shot at the Resident Evil series. Sure the Ken-Samas will cry, but isn't it kind of funny when they do?

All subjective

it is not a fact that they gave it " a much-needed facelift, unique style, a functional story, and slicker gameplay"

In my opinion, I disagree with all those points. I still think it was a damn decent HaS, but I don't think of it as those wonderful games of the past

on topic not, no they should just go do something original again and stop using other series to get ahead or they won't advance their abilities to make games

besides I don't want a Resident Evil: Resident Evil 7
---
Ignore my typos
#6SonOfSolid(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 9:11:48 AM
sworder posted...

Ken-Sama?
#7sworderPosted 1/26/2013 9:13:51 AM
SonOfSolid posted...
sworder posted...

Ken-Sama?