Anti's say the most ignorant things

#101GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 9:38:14 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
Is it more like Princess Mononoke or Kiki's Delivery Service (couldn't stand that one for whatever reason)

princess mononoke, it deals in heavy themes and the main villain truly makes you wanna kill her.
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#102KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/26/2013 9:41:15 PM
Dark_Epathy posted...
I like Kiki's Delivery Service. : 3

Of course, I've never actually seen the whole movie. My experience with Studio Ghibli in general is very, very limited.

But if Ni No Kuni is as charming as it sounds, I might pick it up when the prices goes down a little.

Ghibli is like the Disney of Japan... not modern Disney, the old Disney. The good Disney.

Their movies have the power to make anyone feel like a kid again, full of wonder and excitement upon viewing a magical world.

I can't recommend their movies enough. They get all of my love. Every last ounce of it.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#103Windmaster715Posted 1/26/2013 9:43:40 PM
The kid inside makes us all come together!!!!

then we go back to hating each other
---
Ignore my typos
#104SilentS89Posted 1/26/2013 9:44:13 PM
Windmaster715 posted...
The kid inside makes us all come together!!!!

then we go back to hating each other

As it should be.
#105SiLVeR_420Posted 1/26/2013 9:47:42 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Dark_Epathy posted...

Of course, I've never actually seen the whole movie. My experience with Studio Ghibli in general is very, very limited.

But if Ni No Kuni is as charming as it sounds, I might pick it up when the prices goes down a little.

Ghibli is like the Disney of Japan... not modern Disney, the old Disney. The good Disney.

Their movies have the power to make anyone feel like a kid again, full of wonder and excitement upon viewing a magical world.

I can't recommend their movies enough. They get all of my love. Every last ounce of it.

Some things about current Disney is good.
The Marvel movies got better when they bought them.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#106ZeroX91Posted 1/26/2013 9:48:15 PM
Dark_Epathy posted...
My experience with Studio Ghibli in general is very, very limited..

Mine is as well, never really seen any of the movies that weren't shown on old Toonami's Month of Miyazaki. (Kiki's Delivery Service and Ponyo being the exceptions)

I would say based of what I've seen all of there movies are worth seeing once.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibyOMDcyO3U
#107ZeroX91Posted 1/26/2013 9:51:12 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Dark_Epathy posted...

Some things about current Disney is good.
The Marvel movies got better when they bought them.

Gravity Falls/ Phineas and Ferb are good, but they are more like old Nick or Cartoon Network
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibyOMDcyO3U
#108KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/26/2013 9:54:34 PM
I'm not saying current Disney is bad. I do like some of the stuff they put out (the movies are usually good).

I'm just saying that the old Disney was better. They rarely put out a low quality production. Ghibli is the same way. When they make something, they put everything into it.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#109SiLVeR_420Posted 1/26/2013 9:57:22 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
I'm not saying current Disney is bad. I do like some of the stuff they put out (the movies are usually good).

I'm just saying that the old Disney was better. They rarely put out a low quality production. Ghibli is the same way. When they make something, they put everything into it.

I can always forgive anything Disney does that's bad for always funding Pixar movies. Also getting J.J. Abrams to direct the new Star Wars is a plus to.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#110sjwho2Posted 1/26/2013 9:57:51 PM
embitterer posted...
Goomba is the pro equivelent of Pesmerga

Thats giving him too much credit. At least persmerga has class.

GoombaX is the equivalent of the DmC persmerga.