Anti's say the most ignorant things

#111GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 9:59:33 PM
sjwho2 posted...
embitterer posted...
Goomba is the pro equivelent of Pesmerga

Thats giving him too much credit. At least persmerga has class.

GoombaX is the equivalent of the DmC persmerga.

you must be one of the antis i made look unintelligent
get mad and go play ni no kuni bro
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#112ZeroX91Posted 1/26/2013 10:00:21 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
I'm not saying current Disney is bad. I do like some of the stuff they put out (the movies are usually good).

I'm just saying that the old Disney was better. They rarely put out a low quality production. Ghibli is the same way. When they make something, they put everything into it.

I just like 80's/90's Disney. Oliver & Company, Mulan, Hunchback, and Hercules are the only Disney movies (besides John Carter) that I can honestly say I like.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibyOMDcyO3U
#113KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/26/2013 10:01:14 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
I'm not saying current Disney is bad. I do like some of the stuff they put out (the movies are usually good).

I'm just saying that the old Disney was better. They rarely put out a low quality production. Ghibli is the same way. When they make something, they put everything into it.

I can always forgive anything Disney does that's bad for always funding Pixar movies. Also getting J.J. Abrams to direct the new Star Wars is a plus to.

... I'm still kind of worried about the new Star Wars movies. Not much, but there will always be that feeling of uneasiness until the first one is out. If it's good, I can relax for the nest ones. Until then...
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#114SiLVeR_420Posted 1/26/2013 10:05:15 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

I can always forgive anything Disney does that's bad for always funding Pixar movies. Also getting J.J. Abrams to direct the new Star Wars is a plus to.

... I'm still kind of worried about the new Star Wars movies. Not much, but there will always be that feeling of uneasiness until the first one is out. If it's good, I can relax for the nest ones. Until then...

Its got a good director and a good writer so I have some hope for it.
There is still the chance they could screw it up but it won't be Anakin screw up level.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#115Xtreme65Posted 1/26/2013 10:06:56 PM
As a pro even I'm pretty sure that argument was only around during the reveal trailer when we didn't know ANYTHING about the game besides it was a reboot, Dante looked different, and Ninja Theory was making it. It wasn't until the second trailer (the one with the glitch mob music) that people actually started stating complaints about the gameplay.
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
#116sjwho2Posted 1/26/2013 10:07:44 PM
GoombaX posted...
sjwho2 posted...
embitterer posted...
Goomba is the pro equivelent of Pesmerga

Thats giving him too much credit. At least persmerga has class.

GoombaX is the equivalent of the DmC persmerga.

you must be one of the antis i made look unintelligent
get mad and go play ni no kuni bro

Uh.......I will?

Sorry but don't know how that is a "comeback". Sounds more like you are the one that is mad brother.
#117GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 10:08:02 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

There is still the chance they could screw it up but it won't be Anakin screw up level.

if they base it off the comics, it will be about luke skywalkers son versus han solo's son who is a sith
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#118sjwho2Posted 1/26/2013 10:10:03 PM
GoombaX posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

if they base it off the comics, it will be about luke skywalkers son versus han solo's son who is a sith

You really do know nothing of star wars lol.
#119ZeroX91Posted 1/26/2013 10:10:23 PM
GoombaX posted...

Inb4 Shia Labouf
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibyOMDcyO3U
#120SiLVeR_420Posted 1/26/2013 10:14:40 PM
GoombaX posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

There is a lot of stuff in the EU they could use.
Jacen turning sith could be a route they go.
Or the Yuuzahn Vang period.
No matter what they do but if its post Return they have to show Chewys death.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.