Anti's say the most ignorant things

#21embittererPosted 1/26/2013 9:19:13 PM
Aw, Pesmerga's white knight has arrived.
---
Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
#22BlackHadouPosted 1/26/2013 9:20:06 PM
Dante's hair has not been a problem for a very, very long time, Goomba. I'm not particularly on either side, but that argument had run its course before I left the boards to avoid potential spoilers about a year and a half ago.

There are many legitimate complaints about this game. The hair is one that hasn't been brought up in ages except to discredit the people that legitimately don't like the game.
---
"Ware wa Sanger Sombold. Aku o Tatsu Tsurugi Nagi!"
The last thing Evil hears before it is Cleaved in two.
#23rice_noodlesPosted 1/26/2013 9:20:26 PM
No demographic information this time?
#24FireMage7777Posted 1/26/2013 9:21:09 PM
GoombaX posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
embitterer posted...
Goomba is the pro equivelent of Pesmerga

Get out. Leave, now

ladies first

Precisely
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
"Well objective truth happens to be an opinion" -Gohan9221
#25GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 9:21:14 PM
BlackHadou posted...
Dante's hair has not been a problem for a very, very long time, Goomba. I'm not particularly on either side, but that argument had run its course before I left the boards to avoid potential spoilers about a year and a half ago.

There are many legitimate complaints about this game. The hair is one that hasn't been brought up in ages except to discredit the people that legitimately don't like the game.

trust me there isnt that many. specially since none of the haters havent even played the game
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#26FireMage7777Posted 1/26/2013 9:21:51 PM
GoombaX posted...
BlackHadou posted...

trust me there isnt that many. specially since none of the haters havent even played the game

I have
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
"Well objective truth happens to be an opinion" -Gohan9221
#27GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 9:22:12 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
GoombaX posted...
BlackHadou posted...

I have

no you havent
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#28rockman11_zPosted 1/26/2013 9:22:43 PM
GoombaX posted...
embitterer posted...
I don't really know...

both are full of ****.

Take that as you will.

nah, only ones who dont like what i have to say are the haters.
Even when i say DMC3 is better and the story is on par with DMC1 if not a little less.
Haters just cant get over Dante's hair.
nice to see though that this board is mostly full of hater trolls

Yeah, you did say that. You just like playing DmC. That's all. Nothing's wrong with it. :)
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#29embittererPosted 1/26/2013 9:23:10 PM
Firemage, I suggest you take about 200 apple seeds.

For nerves...
---
Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
#30sworderPosted 1/26/2013 9:23:14 PM
GoombaX posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
GoombaX posted...
BlackHadou posted...

I have

no you havent

UUA