Anti's say the most ignorant things

#41embittererPosted 1/26/2013 8:31:19 PM
Ah, Pesmerga. You know it's kind of creepy that firemage defends you so passionately. Unless it's your alt. In any case, I wanted to ask if your name was from Suikoden?

Suikoden 3 was my favorite game for a long time. Sadly, I never got to play 4 or 5
---
Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
#42TaizukuPosted 1/26/2013 8:31:32 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Taizuku posted...
Jeez these arguments are immature...

srs cat is srs

Oh stop it you, you know you missed me.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCgle29Es4
#43KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/26/2013 8:32:00 PM
Taizuku posted...

^This.

This board was never calm, but at least the arguments used to retain some civility. A lot of the new people have been acting like children though. It went from actual discussions to one side posting something, getting proven wrong, and pretty much going "No, I'm right, I said so".

This applies to both sides btw, not one in particular.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#44GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 8:32:14 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
GoombaX posted...
you said you werent getting it, and you honestly know nothing of the game or any DMC game for that matter the only thing lower than your IQ is your age

No, what I said was that I wasn't going to buy it. Still plenty of ways to play a game without buying it...

your exact words when i said you were getting it were "nope"
so ya your a liar, and an ignorant one at that.
No go sit in a puddle of your filth and lies
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#45sworderPosted 1/26/2013 8:32:23 PM
Windmaster715 posted...
GoombaX posted...

i certainly live a better life than you do in your moms basement.

oh burn! he'll feel that in the morning for sure!

yeah that was so witty, it took me half an hour to get it
#46Pesmerga255Posted 1/26/2013 8:34:22 PM(edited)
embitterer posted...
Ah, Pesmerga. You know it's kind of creepy that firemage defends you so passionately. Unless it's your alt. In any case, I wanted to ask if your name was from Suikoden?

Suikoden 3 was my favorite game for a long time. Sadly, I never got to play 4 or 5

Yup, my name comes from Suikoden. Suikoden 2 is my favourite of the series. 3 comes in at a close second. 4 is awful, but 5 is pretty good.

Georg Prime kicks ass in 5.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#47FireMage7777Posted 1/26/2013 8:33:18 PM
GoombaX posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
GoombaX posted...
you said you werent getting it, and you honestly know nothing of the game or any DMC game for that matter the only thing lower than your IQ is your age

No, what I said was that I wasn't going to buy it. Still plenty of ways to play a game without buying it...

your exact words when i said you were getting it were "nope"
so ya your a liar, and an ignorant one at that.
No go sit in a puddle of your filth and lies

Again, buying and playing are two separate things
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
"Well objective truth happens to be an opinion" -Gohan9221
#48embittererPosted 1/26/2013 8:33:45 PM
So basically by pirating the game, firemage, you have helped capcom look at this game in a more positive light, for when they look at sales data they take into account piracy as well. Good job.
---
Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
#49Pesmerga255Posted 1/26/2013 8:34:45 PM
embitterer posted...
So basically by pirating the game, firemage, you have helped capcom look at this game in a more positive light, for when they look at sales data they take into account piracy as well. Good job.

Citation needed.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#50ZeroX91Posted 1/26/2013 8:35:19 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Taizuku posted...

^This.

This board was never calm, but at least the arguments used to retain some civility. A lot of the new people have been acting like children though. It went from actual discussions to one side posting something, getting proven wrong, and pretty much going "No, I'm right, I said so".

This applies to both sides btw, not one in particular.

Has nothin' to do with sides it's 4 specif poster that just happen fall onto opposite sides.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibyOMDcyO3U