Which game is this better than?

#21gamer6879403333Posted 1/27/2013 1:16:58 AM
Muscle Buster posted...
gamer6879403333 posted...
Muscle Buster posted...
Seconded. Captain Orange and Seven Force >>>>> all DmC's content.

Hard mode Seven Force (where you have to fight all seven forms without a break) is amazing.

**** yes.

You want a real challenge? Start hard mode, pick the mine stage first so you only have 100 health, don't pick up any weapons but the basic one you picked at the start, and beat the Seven Force at your weakest. You will feel like a badass when you pull it off.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#22SilentS89Posted 1/27/2013 1:18:29 AM
Super Mario Bros 3 rocks.
#23Muscle BusterPosted 1/27/2013 1:31:21 AM(edited)
Muscle Buster posted...
Muscle Buster posted...
Seconded. Captain Orange and Seven Force >>>>> all DmC's content.

Hard mode Seven Force (where you have to fight all seven forms without a break) is amazing.

**** yes.

You want a real challenge? Start hard mode, pick the mine stage first so you only have 100 health, don't pick up any weapons but the basic one you picked at the start, and beat the Seven Force at your weakest. You will feel like a badass when you pull it off.

Heh, actually did that a couple of weeks back. Used the regular laser/Lightning. Good lord, I got owned by Tails Force (although I've found that can be a ***** if I'm not careful, moreso than the other forms). Continued and JUST managed to win :D (fricking EAGLE gave me hell the second time, though I still won). Of course, I always use and always have used Free Shot, which makes it that much trickier.

Good times.
---
Don't look at me like that, you cretin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx4CL4Y2Cx0 / http://tinyurl.com/8ccm7pv
#24gamer6879403333Posted 1/27/2013 1:34:14 AM
Muscle Buster posted...
Heh, actually did that a couple of weeks back. Used the regular laser/Lightning. Good lord, I got owned by Tails Force (although I've found that can be a ***** if I'm not careful, moreso than the other forms). Continued and JUST managed to win :D (fricking EAGLE gave me hell the second time, though I still won). Of course, I always use and always have used Free Shot, which makes it that much trickier.

Good times.

You're pretty good then. Okay, here's the killer challenge. Do it on hard mode, once again pick the mine first so you have the lowest health total possible... And pick up the lightning-fire combo so you have that dinky little laser sword that has almost no range and beat Seven Force with it. You pull that off, and you are a gamer of the first order.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#25Muscle BusterPosted 1/27/2013 1:40:54 AM
Muscle Buster posted...

Good times.

You're pretty good then. Okay, here's the killer challenge. Do it on hard mode, once again pick the mine first so you have the lowest health total possible... And pick up the lightning-fire combo so you have that dinky little laser sword that has almost no range and beat Seven Force with it. You pull that off, and you are a gamer of the first order.

I'll take that challenge next time I play ;) .
---
Don't look at me like that, you cretin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx4CL4Y2Cx0 / http://tinyurl.com/8ccm7pv
#26ScreamingMidgetPosted 1/27/2013 1:44:20 AM
None of the above. Voted GTA to see the troll answers. Lol @ DMC3 having the most votes.
#27docman864Posted 1/27/2013 1:46:38 AM
7 people that voted DMC3 are mentally challenged
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#28KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/27/2013 1:47:57 AM
docman864 posted...
7 people that voted DMC3 are mentally challenged

I think they just misread the topic title and voted.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#29SilentS89Posted 1/27/2013 1:48:59 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#30docman864Posted 1/27/2013 1:54:49 AM
i actually voted world of warcraft. anything is better than wow.
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.