Sounds like a win for Capcom,Ninja Theory,Tameem and DmC's fans

#121Insta-Skill-627Posted 1/27/2013 11:32:13 PM
They'll most likely use UE4 for the next instalment I just want 60fps and the styles to return.

Perhaps a lock on system as well. Looking forward to it.
---
Jester's gonna spank your butt! Spank you on the butt!
#122KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/27/2013 11:34:57 PM
Insta-Skill-627 posted...
They'll most likely use UE4 for the next instalment I just want 60fps and the styles to return.

Perhaps a lock on system as well. Looking forward to it.

I imagine the next DMC game will have all of those things... since it'll most likely be DMC5.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#123Xtreme65Posted 1/28/2013 6:30:52 PM
Shengali posted...
Xtreme65 posted...
A sequel to this game wouldn't be a bad move. With all positive feed back from people who PLAYED the game it may even boost sales for the next installment.

Ugh... You were doing so well up til here too. Granted I played the game, and I do like it, so maybe I can't really say anything...

... But others on here obvious aren't me. Plenty of people have played the game and still don't like it. Don't generalize. Don't assume. Basically, don't be an a$$. Your entire post makes you seem very intelligent and civil. And then you fire off obvious flame bait.

Now maybe you didn't mean that all people who played the game like it, but by DOING IT ALL CAPS it sounds like that's what your insinuating, if only just to take potshots at "Antis"/"Haterz". Aren't we beyond all the trolling yet? *looks around* Guess not...

I didn't mean over genrerlize. I do know that some people who have played the game weren't to impressed. Guess I can't speak for the board, but so far everyone I have spoken to in person (which is close to I'd say 20, all from the same place though where I go to play card games.) about this game who has played it have at least said its not terrible while everyone who continues to bash it refuses to touch it.

I also know that some people on this board refuse buy it in an attempt to send a message to Capcom.

So because of the above I assume most of the haters (not all) haven't touched it yet. If this is untrue I apologize.
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
#124ShengaliPosted 1/28/2013 11:21:14 PM
Xtreme65 posted...
Shengali posted...
Xtreme65 posted...
A sequel to this game wouldn't be a bad move. With all positive feed back from people who PLAYED the game it may even boost sales for the next installment.

Ugh... You were doing so well up til here too. Granted I played the game, and I do like it, so maybe I can't really say anything...

... But others on here obvious aren't me. Plenty of people have played the game and still don't like it. Don't generalize. Don't assume. Basically, don't be an a$$. Your entire post makes you seem very intelligent and civil. And then you fire off obvious flame bait.

Now maybe you didn't mean that all people who played the game like it, but by DOING IT ALL CAPS it sounds like that's what your insinuating, if only just to take potshots at "Antis"/"Haterz". Aren't we beyond all the trolling yet? *looks around* Guess not...

I didn't mean over genrerlize. I do know that some people who have played the game weren't to impressed. Guess I can't speak for the board, but so far everyone I have spoken to in person (which is close to I'd say 20, all from the same place though where I go to play card games.) about this game who has played it have at least said its not terrible while everyone who continues to bash it refuses to touch it.

I also know that some people on this board refuse buy it in an attempt to send a message to Capcom.

So because of the above I assume most of the haters (not all) haven't touched it yet. If this is untrue I apologize.

Yeah, I can easily admit that the game ended up being fun. It's a good game, but a bad DMC game. I don't think I need to get into why. While simpler, the combat does grow on you though and if you count it as part of the series it's just different - like DMC2. Then again, I liked CV: LoS.

But I also didn't buy the game, I rented it. I'm one of those message senders. I just didn't want to pass judgement on a game I didn't play. It's just...hypocritical. We all are a little though. I'm sure me buying it eventually, but used, is probably an example in some way. Sorry that I kind of bit before knowing your intentions, sometimes this place can be a little much.
#125Xtreme65Posted 1/29/2013 4:00:19 AM
I do agree that this game could have been alot better if some of the old DMC mechanics were there such as styles and a lock on button sure would be nice. I didn't mind the regular enemies so much, sometimes they gave me trouble. But the boss fights......I don't know how some of them made the final cut.

As a DMC game I admit this game falls short. But when compared to games like GoW and other action games its still really good and I would still consider it to be among the top tier. The only ones I can think that are better are DMC3, DMC4, Bayonetta, to some degree GoW3 and maybe LoS. I know some consider some of the NG games to be great but I never played them so I dunno. MGR looks promising but I wasn't to fond of the demo. (sound track was awesome though.)

My point being DmC may not live to the series standard but it does live up to the genre as a whole.
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
#126gokuKOGPosted 1/29/2013 4:05:52 AM
CAPCOM never cared for sales....all the finance is done by SONY.
---
I...WON'T LET YOU...GET AWAY...WITH THISSSSS.........
#127Vault_ZeroPosted 1/29/2013 4:10:20 AM
^ This Guy!
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!