Tameem, Vorgil, Donte..

#1YeahBwoiPosted 1/27/2013 9:53:43 AM
Who is Tameem and why is everyone making fun of him? And what's up with calling "Donte" and "Vorgil"? I don't get it, enlighten me please.
#2SasukefirePosted 1/27/2013 9:55:47 AM
Tameem is the creator of DmC and leader of Ninja Theory. Vorgil and Donte are Vergil and Dante of this game who we insult because we feel they aren't worthy of the names of their predecessors.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WupvY7-ftw
#3RayconPosted 1/27/2013 10:04:56 AM
Sasukefire posted...
Tameem is the creator of DmC and leader of Ninja Theory. Vorgil and Donte are Vergil and Dante of this game who we insult because we feel they aren't worthy of the names of their predecessors.

Or just simply for differentiation purposes (at least for me). Much easier than writing DmC Dante versus DMC Dante (which in itself could get confusing).
---
"Clue in, girl! Get in that trap room and grab that battery while I, a bad-ass convict, play this beautiful piano melody."-MorphineChild on REŘ
#4DaGr1nChPosted 1/27/2013 10:20:31 AM
Or this board is filled with a bunch of children who think it's funny to mispronounce names.
---
"It's only after you've lost everything that you are truly free to do anything." - Tyler Durden
#5youshallbeasgodPosted 1/27/2013 12:48:47 PM
DaGr1nCh posted...
Or this board is filled with a bunch of children who think it's funny to mispronounce names.

Mispronounce? Even Donte's VA calls him Donte.

Besides, Donte isn't Dante.
---
Relax, it's just a game.
#6antking61Posted 1/27/2013 12:52:06 PM
DaGr1nCh posted...

That part's accurate.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#7youshallbeasgodPosted 1/30/2013 8:17:28 PM
Because I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with LLIIIIGGGHHTT
---
Relax, it's just a game.