Ninja Theory ... IS SO ARROGANT!

#41KOFXIIIPosted 1/27/2013 10:41:13 AM
ZeroX91 posted...
KOFXIII posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
KOFXIII posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
What happened to letting Japan be Japan?

There's a social stigma attached to anything Japanese now.

Nah, it's a american thing only. I only see americans whining because the name's in japanese and not in AMERICAN ENGLISH

ohh mommy, i'm so embarrassed to ask the clerk for that japanese game. he'll laugh at me because it sounds foreign! foreigners are evil uguu~

That's kawaii.

People here in the UK are exactly the same. Out of all the people I know, only 3 or so ever play anything Japanese.

Maybe it's just my country's inferiority complex that loves anything foreign then.

You Canadian?

Brazil. everyone gets mad if any foreigner DARES to say bad things about us/is misinformed about our culture

but everyone spends the whole day moaning about how everything is corrupt (as if it's the only country like that) and how Europe is awesome, etc.

The growing economy is weakening the inferiority complex, but everyone still b*****s a lot. I like that american thing of "AMERICA F*** YEAH" (though is often said sarcastically) and wish my country was a little like that too.
#42antking61Posted 1/27/2013 11:08:11 AM
BroadwayGPU posted...
How DARE they take a tired Japanese franchise and reboot it with modern graphics, a comprehensible plot, inspired level design, and ... and DIFFERENT HAIRSTYLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dumbest thing I've read all day. Congrats.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#43sneakysnakePosted 1/27/2013 11:52:43 AM
No, it has come to the point in the West where even one mention of a Japanese game makes you a "weeaboo."
---
PSN: sneakysnake128
#44ZeroX91Posted 1/27/2013 11:55:05 AM
KOFXIII posted...
Brazil. everyone gets mad if any foreigner DARES to say bad things about us/is misinformed about our culture

but everyone spends the whole day moaning about how everything is corrupt (as if it's the only country like that) and how Europe is awesome, etc.

The growing economy is weakening the inferiority complex, but everyone still b*****s a lot. I like that american thing of "AMERICA F*** YEAH" (though is often said sarcastically) and wish my country was a little like that too.

This may be a sterotype but could you tell your people to stop gold spaming in my mmos please? :p

lol
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibyOMDcyO3U
#45LordMePosted 1/27/2013 11:57:15 AM
BroadwayGPU posted...
How DARE they take a tired Japanese franchise and reboot it with modern graphics, a comprehensible plot, inspired level design, and ... and DIFFERENT HAIRSTYLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Graphics are far worse then DMC4
Story was fine before, this one is pure crap, yes I have beaten the game and it was stupid.
Well, I don't like the douche with the frohawk, he looks like an idiot.