Nobody who actually played this game hates it

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 1/27/2013 5:44:45 PM
Ninja Theory did an incredible job here. The only hate i see are from the ignorant who never gave the game a chance in the first place.
#2Ink-RibbonPosted 1/27/2013 5:45:56 PM
Even though I agree with you, you better prepare yourself to be attacked soon...

I'll try to cover your back.
#3DarkJaydragonPosted 1/27/2013 5:46:34 PM
THE JAPANESE ARE BETTER THAN US AT EVERYTHING!
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#4darkestmercPosted 1/27/2013 5:46:35 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Even though I agree with you, you better prepare yourself to be attacked soon...

I as well, good sir.
---
PSN: Darkestmerc
Xbox 360 GT: Darkermerc
#5Slayer_22Posted 1/27/2013 5:47:44 PM
That's a lie. There are plenty of people who played the game and hated/disliked it. You're not helping anything by riling up all the people who dislike the game. It barely makes a legitimate discussion, and on the rare occasion that it does it is usually filled with people arguing about the game in-between.
---
You should check out Imagine Dragons http://youtu.be/wO0ohGn-x3E
<o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/
#6Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 5:48:11 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

only by the people who havent played the game and are just here to troll or nitpick, like the guy who was complaning about how "easy" it is to get SSS style and keep it..i dont even think it is..i havent SSS styled in this game but like once or twice, i usually get hit by those big armored enemies. I guess this games bad for the die hard hardcore that found dmc3 "easy" (lol that games ridicullously difficult, thats why they made a special edition with easy mode)
#7BrocknothPosted 1/27/2013 5:49:55 PM
So this is how delusion gets around. Interesting.
---
"Foolishness Donte, foolishness! No one can have this series. It's mine. It belongs to a true son of Sparda!"
#8FireMage7777Posted 1/27/2013 5:53:03 PM
I prove your topic title wrong
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
"Well objective truth happens to be an opinion" -Gohan9221
#9NostalgiaRulesPosted 1/27/2013 5:53:53 PM
Actually, there are people who have played this game and given it a chance. Quite a few people don't like it, even though they have played. They're starting to get picked on now, too.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#10Megiddo_FlarePosted 1/27/2013 5:53:55 PM
Nobody that actually plays the game always loves it though.
---
WHY SO SERIOUS!? O_o LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! >=] PSN: SHIN_MEGIDDO_X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQi0Mv7kK_E