What's your favorite Anti excuse to play DmC?

#1SHMYazooPosted 1/27/2013 7:46:46 PM
What's your favorite excuse that Antis have been using to justify their playtime in DmC, a game they said they'd NEVER buy or play in the first place? - Results (103 votes)
"I'm playing it at my friend's house!"
19.42% (20 votes)
"I pirated it in my friend's PC, so I wouldn't spend my bandwidth!"
16.5% (17 votes)
"Gamestop employee is my friend and he gave me a copy of this piece of garbage!"
6.8% (7 votes)
"My dad works for Nintendo and he gave me a copy of DmC and Metroid Prime 4!"
7.77% (8 votes)
"SHMYazoo, SHUT UP, YOU...." (So Antis don't feel left out of the voting process)
49.51% (51 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I personally enjoy the first one, the friend's house excuse the best. It's like the "My dog ate my homework!" excuse. No thinking went behind it, they just say it and hope we'll believe it.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#2rice_noodlesPosted 1/27/2013 7:47:34 PM
So what substance is yazoo under the influence of today?
#3KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/27/2013 7:48:26 PM
Dude, I find you just as sad as you claim the anti's are. All you do is try to attack the anti's. The game is doing badly, get over it.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#4BlackHadouPosted 1/27/2013 7:48:51 PM
Its hilarious because I've let several of my friends play the game at my house so that they don't have to risk paying $90 on a game they may not like. Try harder to troll, TC, because this is quite blatantly insulting. Money doesn't grow on trees, you know.
---
"Ware wa Sanger Sombold. Aku o Tatsu Tsurugi Nagi!"
The last thing Evil hears before it is Cleaved in two.
#5DethaPosted 1/27/2013 7:52:34 PM(edited)
I encourage everyone to take this poll seriously, in spite of the TC's mad-on over anti behavior.

If the antis didn't play the game, then the pro logic would be "Well, you haven't played the meaty full retail game. Your opinion isn't valid. Why are you here? Do you even think I want to be here?" Everyone bashing the game should be encouraged to at least play it to form a more valid opinion, even if all it does is reinforce your preexisting opinion.
---
i3 2130 3.4, 8gb 1600, 460 855/2065 http://steamcommunity.com/id/dxluv
#6DuuuDe14Posted 1/27/2013 7:49:37 PM
http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n570/ichikogawolfdemon/For%20the%20LULZ/dormammu.png
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#7KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/27/2013 7:50:00 PM
Also, am I the only one who's dog actually did ruin their homework? He didn't eat it... the opposite kind of happened...
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#8omerta07Posted 1/27/2013 7:50:49 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Dude, I find you just as sad as you claim the anti's are. All you do is try to attack the anti's. The game is doing badly, get over it.

dmc exists and dmc5 doesnt AND never will , get over it
#9LordMePosted 1/27/2013 7:50:58 PM
I downloaded it so I can review it... If you don't believe me, here is my website.

Otakugambit.com
#10BlackHadouPosted 1/27/2013 7:50:59 PM
No, I've had mine poo on my homework before. My teacher didn't believe me. He regretted it the next day.

Homework was done, too.
---
"Ware wa Sanger Sombold. Aku o Tatsu Tsurugi Nagi!"
The last thing Evil hears before it is Cleaved in two.