What's your favorite Anti excuse to play DmC?

#11DuuuDe14Posted 1/27/2013 6:52:01 PM
Seriously, where are the mods?
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#12NostalgiaRulesPosted 1/27/2013 6:52:27 PM
BlackHadou posted...
No, I've had mine poo on my homework before. My teacher didn't believe me. He regretted it the next day.

Homework was done, too.

O_O.....EEEEEEEEEWWWWWW!!!!

Did you get a passing grade?
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#13SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 6:52:37 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Dude, I find you just as sad as you claim the anti's are. All you do is try to attack the anti's. The game is doing badly, get over it.

I'm sorry, I'm in a board of a game I enjoy playing. You guys on the other hand...

Let me guide you somewhere you'll feel at home:

-DMC HD Collection board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/646887-devil-may-cry-hd-collection

-DMC4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/928376-devil-may-cry-4

-Bayonetta board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/946345-bayonetta

You'll be able to talk about how good they are and how bad this one is without any interruptions! You'll even be able to create your "Donte" topics, your "Donte vs" topics and your "DMC5" topics with no one to counter your poorly thought out arguments with valid ones.

Have fun!
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#14darkestmercPosted 1/27/2013 6:52:44 PM
Don't forget the classic "I bought this game used because I don't want to support Capcom!" line.
---
PSN: Darkestmerc
Xbox 360 GT: Darkermerc
#15KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/27/2013 6:52:45 PM
omerta07 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Dude, I find you just as sad as you claim the anti's are. All you do is try to attack the anti's. The game is doing badly, get over it.

dmc exists and dmc5 doesnt AND never will , get over it

Well, Capcom said more DMC in 2015.

DmC has pitiful sales and they said they'd be willing to go back to the old series in the future.

DMC5 has much better chances.

We all know DmC2 will never happen.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#16omerta07Posted 1/27/2013 6:52:54 PM
SHMYazoo posted...
I personally enjoy the first one, the friend's house excuse the best. It's like the "My dog ate my homework!" excuse. No thinking went behind it, they just say it and hope we'll believe it.

tc you should add a 'all of the above' choice , which is what i would choose
#17BlackHadouPosted 1/27/2013 6:53:15 PM
At this point I think the mods have fled the board screaming. There's surprisingly little activity from them at all considering the flame wars that have been popping up.
---
"Ware wa Sanger Sombold. Aku o Tatsu Tsurugi Nagi!"
The last thing Evil hears before it is Cleaved in two.
#18darkestmercPosted 1/27/2013 6:54:10 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
omerta07 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

dmc exists and dmc5 doesnt AND never will , get over it

Well, Capcom said more DMC in 2015.

DmC has pitiful sales and they said they'd be willing to go back to the old series in the future.

DMC5 has much better chances.

We all know DmC2 will never happen.

DmC2 > DMC5

Thank god Capcom has stated they want to work with NT on making a DmC2 in the future.
---
PSN: Darkestmerc
Xbox 360 GT: Darkermerc
#19SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 6:54:16 PM
darkestmerc posted...
Don't forget the classic "I bought this game used because I don't want to support Capcom!" line.

Damn, I forgot that one.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#20BlackHadouPosted 1/27/2013 6:54:55 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...
BlackHadou posted...
No, I've had mine poo on my homework before. My teacher didn't believe me. He regretted it the next day.

Homework was done, too.

O_O.....EEEEEEEEEWWWWWW!!!!

Did you get a passing grade?

Well... yeah. It was pass or fail. Homework isn't always out of 10 in Aus. I got a lot in my time that was "at least do it all, right or wrong, and you get the mark". Homework's not worth actual grades here anyway. Its a effort mark.
---
"Ware wa Sanger Sombold. Aku o Tatsu Tsurugi Nagi!"
The last thing Evil hears before it is Cleaved in two.